avoiding you

neil thought that it would be so easy without sam on his side.that he wouldnt miss her anyway.but he was wrong..no  matter how he get's himself busy,sam still flashes to his mind.like a memory he couldnt forget.how could he be..sam was his childhood friend..since they were kid.sam was like his twin.without her,neil was never be perfect..like a straw to his berry,like a pencil to his paper,like a lace on his shoes.sam was never been just a friend.
she was special..
while sam.who felt the same way.misses her bestfriend neil.she was aware that neil was always at her back.ready to catch her anytime she would fall.neil was like his armor,his saviour, and a best pal.
sam tried to accompany with somebody else..but she still want neil.
..she felt nothing without him.
it was the second week that they havent talk to each other.like strangers.
neil was attending his class already but he never tried to glimpse at sam.
like his bestfriend doesnt exist anymore.
he knew that it would be a torture on both part.but it would be the only way to cure his unsuccessful love for sam.
that afternoon,sam was sitting on a bench near the orchidarium.she was alone.she like it more than listening to her classmates doing trashtalks.
when suddenly a girl sat beside her.
she had her eyes wide open like she saw an extra terrestrial object.
"hey? why here all alone? where's neil?"
with that very sweet voice.it was her crush who was talking..it was fern.
"ahh..he was at the court.practicing basketball with his co team mates.."
"so you didnt watch? :)"
"no..:)"
"hmm..okey...gonna go now..bye.."
sam couldnt believe that fern talk to her.like A snow in summer.
she felt his heart was trembling..after awhile.she forgot about neil.she forgot about the pain because of fern's present.
sam was already relief..
she was walking along the basketball court when she saw neil ..looking so happy with his new friends.
but there was girl who interrupted on her sight.she wiped the sweaty face of neil..and a lot of his team mates was teasing them.
sam recognize the girl.
it was fern.
she felt like her eyes was wet..
and didnt even notice that she was crying already while looking to her bestfriend and her crush.it's like being stub hundred times.
neil saw her already.so she quickly ran out if that place and try not to turn her back.
she was so confused.
yes..she was jealous and hurt.but for whom?.

please add your comment and your vote :]