coz i love you so

aom was on her bed with fern on her side.she was just looking outside the window.fern notice that sadness in her eyes.
"hey...dont be sad..sam will be here soon..maybe she just have a lot of patient right now.."
aom remain in deep silence
"if sam would be here and see you like that..she'll gonna worry about you.."
"she's not"
"huh?"
"maybe she has a girlfriend already..she just keep that to me cause im in this situation."
"naaah...sam is so faithful on you..maybe she's gone for how many years but her heart still stick with you."aom began to let her tears..
"cuz. dont cry please this is not good for you"
"this is my fault...now..she's aint coming back"
"why not aom?"
that was a familiar voice..aom lightened her face when she saw that it was sam.
she tried to stand but sam didnt let her..
"hey..dont bother..your operation might hurt.. let me hug you..uhmmm"
"sam?..is this you?...you're here..you really came back.."
"yes..yes aom..im here..and i wont leave you anymore.."
sam kissed her through her forehead down to her lips..aom was still in tears..
i love you so much aom..
"aheeeeem!"
that was aom's dad.but this time..he gave a wide smile to sam..
"good..you cameback..i thought you'll just let my daughter wait in vain.."
"no sir..i have word of honor..:)"
sam hugged aom again..so tight than before..fern was crying at the corner..she was very touch about what she had witness.