mother's love

sam and her mom was having a dinner.
sam was enjoying the food prepared by her mom.
while eating..
they had this conversation ..
"dear? can i ask you something?"
"about what mom?"
" ahm.. i know this is not the right time..but if i wont ask you this..it might be to late"
sam draw a little nervous on her face.
"ive been observing you this past few months..and there's a little changes in you..well except that you're growing up..i mean..ahm..is there something that makes you confuse about yourself?"
"mom?.."
"dear?..are you a tom?"
"huh?mom.."
sam was obviously panicking..
"dear? dont worry..mom would understand and accept you..no matter what..because i love you.."
sam took her head down and began to tears.
"im sorry mom
.i tried not to be like this..but whatever i do..i cant hide this.."
"hey..dont cry.you dont have to hide it..because you wont be happy if you keep on doing that..put these in your mind..me..and your dad if he still alive..will still accept you..as long as your happy..and it cant give any harm."
"mom? thank you..thank you so much.."
sam hugged her mom and cried..
"sssshhh...hey..you have a man's heart..you must be strong...c'mon..stop weeping...wipe your tears.."
sam did what her mom said..they continue there meal.sam felt relief..atlast.she got her freedom.and lucky for her to have such an understanding mom.

please add your comment and your vote :]