neilfern

while sam finally got the answer to all the question's on her real sexuality..neil took a lot  of time to move on.eventhough he promised that he'll gonna wait for sam.
he need someone to lean on..and there she found fern.the girl who never quited to gain his attention...
"hi neil.."
"hi.."
"you're drinking again?"
"just wasting time.im so bored staying home"
"hmm..can i join you?"
"sure. :)"
it's been  a very long drinking session.they were so drunk and didnt know that they were already beyond limitations..
they slept over in a hotel near the bar where they both drink.
they were out of there conciousness and they just let everything happen under the blanket.
the next morning.they discover that they were both naked..
"god! what did i do?"
fern was just looking at him..
"fern..im sorry"
"it's okey.."
fern was hurt..it wasnt the reaction she was expecting..
neil took his pants and shirt and aftet changing..he suddenly get out of that hotel room.never think about fern.if what she would feel.
after neil left..
fern cried covering her face with the blanket.that was the time she realize how stupid neil was.
after that incident..fern didnt show in that place anymore..
neil just knew that fern was with her parents and went to singapore. where they had a business there.
"neil? you had lost two girls in your life!..your a stupid coward!! neil keeps on saying this.. repeatedly.

please add your comment and your vote :]