spy boyfi

sam loves aom so much..that she cant even think that neil would be mad at her.
"what are you thinking huh?do you wanna die?"
"neil..its not.."
"its not what? aom is not good for you.. she will just hurt you one day..and try to think this.. her father is our professor..and if.. he discover that you're dating her daughter..you'll be lucky if he'll just fail you.."
"ive been good to aom..professor knows that"
"really? ..even you're an angel or a kind of superhero..he will never accept you just like that coz you'res still a.."
"im still what?..a tom?..."
"no..listen to me.. "
"no neil..you just said it..my being tom was a big deal for you...know what? it really hurts me..coz you're my bestfriend..but still you're judging me.."
"im not judging you!!!"
"shut up neil..just shut up..you'll have nothing to do with us..i loved aom..and she loves me.."
sam packed up her things and walk away..
she tried to call aom..but it's just ringing..
"aom..plss..pick up the phone.."
she was continously dialling aom's number when a hand.lean on her shoulder..when she look up.it was neil..
"what are doing here?"
"sam..im sorry..i didnt mean to hurt you..im just cared about you.."
"neil..all my life..i have never been this happy
..but since i met aom..everything change."
"i undestand sam..dont worry..i wont question it again"
"thanks.."
the next day..aom explain why her phone cannot be reach..it's her dad who confiscate it from her.coz her dad heard that she has a boyfriend..
"does he know that it's me?"
"no sam..and i have no plan to tell him"
"why??"
"cause i know my dad..he will never stop until you give up."
after class...their prof(aom's dad) had a talk with sam.
"sam?..you'd been close to aom lately.."
"yes prof.."
"i have a favor to ask from you.."
"ah..what's it prof?"
"i want you to let me know all aom's activities in school or even out."
"prof?"
"yes.. i want you to spy her..i want you to be my eyes wihout aom's knowledge..can i trust you?"
sam just nodded..her heart wanted to confess.. but her mind dont want to agree.

please add your comment and your vote :]