moving on

sam decided to leave the country and finished her studies in los angeles.since that was her mom's plan for her.she just agree cause she knew it would be the best way for her to forget aom.
she graduated her med school in a prestigious university with an honor.
she became the toughest and most indemand doctor in us.well thanks for the brokenheart.
it was almost 5 years ago since her heartache..
and now..she had been the most successful surgeon on her field.
"hello? sam?it's me neil.."
neil talking along the phone..
"oh? yes neil?what is it?"
"when will you arrived here?..so we can have a party for you.."
"yaaekks. no need.. im not that important"
"ofcourse you are..since you're my bridesmaid.."
"haha..okey..okey..ill just text you when ill already get to the airport..gotta go now..i have a lot of stuffs to arrange.."
"okey surgeon...see you.."
after putting up the phone..another call arrived..
"oh? hello fern?"
"hey..be sure to be here before the wedding okey?"
"okey soon to be mrs.maurer"
"nasty...hehe..okey..i know you're busy..im just reminding you dr.suppanart"
"haha
.okey..byebye"
sam was expecting his bestfriend and fern to have a happy ending..since they were really suitable for each other..
"love.. very surprising.."
she just uttered and smile..
it was her flight day..while standing at the airport..she remembered something..what if aom was also there...can she handle being nice to the person who hurt her?
"why not?..past is past"
she said and then walk to the boarding area.