feeling confused

sam step closer to aom..she touch aom's hair..suddenly..aom's dad came in..
"why are you here?you shouldnt be here!"
"uncle..please..just give sam a chance..i know this is what aom wants.."
suddenly aom opened her eyes..and cry after seeing sam.
"sam.."
said aom in a low voice
their attention was put into aom..
"aom?"
sam hold her hands..and wipe her tears..
aom tried to sat down just to hug sam..
they were in tears while hugging each other..even fern begin to weap
"sam?..im so sorry..im sorry.."
"sssshh...dont say that okey?...this is not you fault.."
"please dont leave me again...please sam.."
aom was begging her while still hugging sam.
"i wont aom...i wont.."
aom was so happy to see her..sam could read it from her eyes..sam lay down beside her until she fell asleep again..
sam had a talk with aom's dad...fern just go home cause the reception was still on going and visitor's started to ask if where she is.
"why did you came back sam? i heard your successfully staying at L.A..why do you have to see aom.."
"i love her prof.i really love your daughter.and even it was almost 6 years that i didnt see her ..nothing change."
"but you see...she's dying now..she'a not as lovely as she is.."
"that's the reason im here..
i want to offer an operation for her.."
"what?"
"if you gonna give me your permission prof..i will make her live.. "
"ar..are you sure?"
"if you trust me...yes.."
aom's dad was emotional grabbing sam to hug him.
"yes...i trust you sam..please help aom..i dont wanna lose my daughter"
the operation was scheduled on the day after tommorow..yam whose expecting sam to go back start having a doubt.
"you said you'll be here today!"
"hon..please dont be mad..i really wanted to but somebody ask my help..and she rEally need an urgent operation.."
"really?..well your so kind to them.."
"please understand
.i promise..after the operation ill book my ticket.. okey?.."
yam end up the call..sam just gave a sigh..she knew that yam will be more angry with her if she knew that her boyfriend's patient is aom.