the prom

it's almost the end half of the school year..every senior students was excited on their next journey..
journey to a university.but before reaching the end of the line..they had a seniors prom.
almost all the girls has it's own dress..and other's had gowns..while sam that was confuse of what she will use..took an advice from nan..
"your a guy now some..dress up like a man"
she was right...sam look so handsome with his suit..
while neil..just a simple longsleeve.. it made him grow more mature and hot.
lot's of girls were asking sam to dance...one of them was pin..the girl with a tattoo on her back..at first...sam hesitated cause zee might get upset..but pin was pulling her hands..
sam.. after quitting to the baseball team.. enroll to the music class..not knowing that pin was also there..the became more closer..which lead zee to feel jealous.
but pin and sam explain everything to her..and sam assured that they will just be friends..nothing more
..nothing less..
they were dancing on a ballad song.pin look so gorgeus with her white dress..
"hmm..you look so pretty pin.."
"well..just fit with a handsome like you.."
"hehe..zee might punch me. "
"no..i already ask her before i pull you to dance with me.."
"really sure of that ah.."
"by the way.. i put your name on the list of those who will perform later.."
"what?!!!"
"haha..relaxed..youll be with neil.."
"and what will we do at the stage??..dance? or do some karate? "
"haha..c'mon some..it's just a small matter.. you can do it.."
"aaashhh! you stubborn kid!"
pin was just laughing at her.