the game

after how many months of practice..the intramurals had started.
first game was the men's basketball..
they won the overall championship.neil was so inspired because of sam.so sad..she was not there to support neil coz she's on her own game.baseball was own going when neil rush on the venue just to watch sam's first game.
the baseball team consist of sam, nan,jeab,key ,zee as the teamcaptain and the new member..sam didnt met her yet but thEy said she is playing like a pro.
it was the middle of the game..when the said girl arrived..she was late but zee didnt scolded on her..she wore his game cap..so her face was not clear for sam..
and it was a physical game..
it was sam's turn..and after how many try..
she didnt make it..
her team mates where laughing and talking about her.
"i told you zee..she will just put a shame on the team.."
zee just look at her with to much disappointment..
after sam's turn .it was the girl who played next.
and she made a homerun
..the crowd went wild.
and her team mates were clapping for that girl's victory..sam was just standing while her team mates were celebrating.sam felt that she was not a part of this team when one of her team mate tap her shoulder..
it was nan..
"hey..dont mind them..just fucos on the game.."
sam just smiled
she felt a little relieve..
she extended her sight and she saw neil sitting with the crowd cheering for her.
the score was tied..
and it was sam's turn..her team mates were saying that she will never make it..but nan keep on pushing her.
"youll gonna make it sam.."
her first shot was fail..
but the second was a big shot..he made two homeruns..
many were cheering and shouting her name but her teammates were silent.
except for nan whose clapping .
they won the game..no one try to congratulate her..but sam didnt mind it..
neil run to her and gave a hug
"you did great sam!
.wohooooo!"
"thanks neil..hehe"
while talking with her bestfriend..a girl walk closer to them.. it was her team mate..
and sam recognize her face she took off her cap..it was the girl with a tattoo on her back..
"good job"
said the and gave her a hand shake..
after that girl..here comes zee..she put her arms around that girl's shoulder and congratulate sam.
"nice shot! keep it up"
and the she grab the girl away from neil and sam.