revenge or not

pin confirm that it was aom's plan.but intead of vengeance.they ask aom to talk to them.
"aom.."
"what?!.."
"were so sorry..for what we did to you.."
aom didnt say anything..
" we will never stop asking for your forgiveness..."
"if your done..i have to go now.."
sam know that it's not easy to pleased aom..she was full of anger.but if she had to sacrifice everything.. she will never hesitate coz that's for aom..
every afterclass..sam would go to the engineering bldg just to see aom.
one afternoon...aom was alone waiting for her dad.. when one of the gang leader tried to kiss her..
aom was pushing the guy but he was so strong that aom couldnt stop him..there were people around them but all was afraid to help aom.sam heard aom's voice so she run up to her and told the guy to stop.. the other gang member begin to punch and kick..they have no idea that sam was a tom..
aom was shouting for help.. neil and the other tom came..but it was to late
..sam was on the ground...her face was full of blood.neil brought her to the nearest hospital.
aom has no reaction while everyone was already frightened.
"what happen aom?"
ask neil with a shaking voice..
aom just stared at him like she was really shocked.after bringing sam to the hospital..their professor came and hug aom..everyones eyes were asking..why did aom hug the professor? do they have an affair?...
"neil?"
the professor approach him..
"yes prof?"
"how is she?"
"ahh...she got hemorage on her head..but she is now safe.."
"okey..just call me if you want some assistance.. "
their prof gave his contact number and then leave with aom.
pin just arrived after aom and their prof leave..
"hey pin...did you saw our prof and aom?"
"yes..why?"
"are they secret lovers?"
"naaaah! our prof?that was aom's father.."
"what?!!!"
said everyone including neil.
"aom is the professor's daughter.."

please add your comment and your vote :]