living without you

neil took sam to her mom's house..sam was crying when she ran to her mom and hug.
her mom know's how her daughter feel.and it also makes her sad..
sam couldnt stop crying..neil was just looking at them..hoping he could do something for his bestfriend.
sam fell asleep after crying so hard.
after waking up the next morning..she cried again after seeing her ring..
she was in great pain.and feels like nothing could cure the pain.
her mom entered the room.
"how are you dear?"
sam just place her two hands into her face..
"sam?...listen..the pain .inside you..will be heal someday
.maybe it would took months or years..but just believe that you'll gonna be okey..."
"mom...why love is so unfair?.."
"that's life sam..not all the time..you're happy..there will always be pain..but just think that..if there is no such thing as pain..you will never learn how to be strong.."
"mom...i cant handle this anymore.."
"ssssshhh..mom is here.dont worry..i will help you.."
it was a week after aom's lost..
neil visited her
"if you didnt let me go to san siro..maybe..im not a pure tom..maybe i was not hurt this much.."
"if i didnt let you..maybe your now mine sam.."
sam look at him with a confuse eyes..
"did you even had the ideA that ive been inlove with you once sam?"
sam just gave a sigh
"but i let go of that feelings because i know it's impossible for you to love me.."
"i did love you neil"
"as a bestfriend right sam?"
sam look at him again..
"it's okey sam...after seeing you in great pain..i just realize one thing. .maybe god's will that i would just be a friend..coz in times like this..im the only person who will never leave you.."
sam hug him... neil really felt the love in his heart.the love for sam.

please add your comment and your vote :]