take a risk

sam knew that she have to make a move or else..she'll lost aom that easy..
that night..she was with zee.. pin and neil at the bar..she was drunk but still cant forget the pain..
"what happen sam? i thought you two are strong enough.."
"we are..but it was aom's dad who keeps on ruining us..damn it!"
"relax sam..you wont win the game if you'll just cry.."
"what will i do neil??..what will i do..i really dont know what to do.."
sam was crying with her shoulder's shaking..
pin tried to comfort her..
"sam?..the day after tommorow will be aom's flight..if you wanna see her..i can help you.."
"really pin?..."
sam hug her...
after that day..pin took aom from a resto far from their place..
sam was wearing sunglasses.. cause her eyes was really not good to see..
sam stood up and run to hug aom..she miss her so much..she was in a teary eyes while aom has no reaction at all..
"aom?...i miss you so bad.."
aom couldnt look at her to the eyes..feels like it's hiding something..
"aom? what's wrong?"
"sam..listen to me..this will be the last time you'll gonna see me..so just move on.."
"what did you say? ..just move on?..no aom..no.."
"cant you see?..all is getting worst..the more we fight for us..the more we hurt them.."
"so what? it's all about us..not about your dad..or whoever it is!"
sam hold aom's hand..
"aom please...dont do this.."
aom took off the ring..
and give it back to sam..
"im sorry.."she stood up..but sam was so desperate..she kneel down just to beg aom not to go..
"i cant live without you aom..please.. "
but aom didnt change her mind..