the girl with a tattoo

it was almost 4 months..it's the end of the vacation.
time to go back to reality.
sam and her mom was leaving san siro.in the airport while waiting for her mom who just follow up the baggage..
sam notice the girl standing infront of her.
she has a tattoo on her back which makes her cool.
sam cant resist to look at her.
she was so pretty with her long hair and her rocker outfit.she was carrying a guitar on her shoulder which make sam think that she was a musician..sam's eyes were nailed on her and on her tattoo.
it was really an attention seeker.
"sam? let's go.. "
"okey mom.."
sam intentionally walked infront of the girl so she can see the girl's face.
she was right..the girl was pretty cool.she has this eyebags on her which was sam really admired.
after almost an hour.. they arrived at the airport..after taking off.. the girl showed up again..she was also on the same plane..
how destiny plays a game.
that was the first time sam felt something strange.like she was being push by her heart to find the girl.
finally..the girl notice sam..she look at her ..sam gave her a sweet smile..but the girl didnt smiled back..
"it's okey sam.."
said to her self..
the girl get her bag and then marched to the airport exit door.sam and her mom was almost at the back of the girl.after she exit from the airport..she just wait there for almost a minute until a black van stop infront of her.the door opened and another lovely face showed up. sam was so amazed of what's on her view ..the girl entered the van and the car started.
" what a nice welcome for me.."
sam and her momtook the cab and then went home.
it's almost morning when they arrived.traffic really sucks!.

please add your comment and your vote :]