the operation

aom was holding sam's hand..sam was on her operation attire..
"aom?..promise me..you'll gonna be strong.."
"yes sam..i promise"
sam kissed aom's forehead..the nurses entered to bring aom to the operating room.. while taking her..sam didnt didnt let go of her hands..
aom's dad smiled to sam..
"dont worry prof..she'll gonna survive this.."
the operation started..there were 4 nurses and 2 doctor tl assist sam.
aom fell asleep after being inject by anestesia..
sam was dedicated to that operation..she really did her best to save aom.to save the girl she love the most.
after 2 hours..sam step out on the operating room
.
her friends were there
.including neil and fern..
sam walk closer to aom's dad.. she took off her mask and gloves..and said..
"we made it prof.."
aom's dad almost kneel down while crying for joy..sam lift him up and hug him..
"thank you sam..thank you.."
his shoulder's were shakin..
fern cried to neil..
and the other did the same.
after aom was delivered to her room..she was still unconcious..but comparing her looks when she didnt undergo operation yET..she now looks more better.
"prof? i have to leave this time..i have some responsibilities left in LA. and i really need to finished them.."
"i hope you could come back soon..surely aom will look for you if she's awake.."
"dont worry prof..ill be back..please take care of her..while im away.."
"you dont have to ask me..again..thank you sam"
sam left that instant after she book a ticket..but before living..she drop by to the hospital just to see aom.