the right one

they say..every love stories end with a "happily ever after"
well..that's just for a fairytale..no one could predict what will happen after how many years..
but for aom and sam...as thry conquer all the torns of their love journey.
this story might not be as good..as sweet.. and as magical as the others..but their relationship is for real.
"sam?..."
"uhmmm?"
"thank you for coming back"
"i never leave aom.i may not be at your side..but my heart always in you."
"how can be a bully tom like you love a weak girl like me.."
"weak?..ofcourse not..your the strongest girl in the world..know why?"
"hmm?why?"
"cause you never give up from that illness..you fight..you wait for me..and now..you're here with me.."
"you save me sam"
"no..your love for me..save you.."
"okey..you win.. you must be an attorney..not a doctor.."
"haha..and your the case. i must win to get you."
aom pinched sam on her nose..and they laugh..
they were sitting at the park..the place were they found out the love they felt for each other.
i love you sam
i love you so much aom..
sam kissed her passionately holding her face..
"ohmm..wait..give me your hand.."
aom lay her hands and sam put on the ring..it was the ring she gave to aom when they got married..
"that ring only fit's for you.."
"uhmm..yah..like me who was fit for you.."
"i love you infinitely wifey. "
"i love you endlessly my husbie.."
life is not always fair..but the most important is..you know how to balance yourself with the help of the one you love.
this love will last for ages.. and for more years to come.

guyz..i really appreciate your efforts for reading my simple story..i need your feedbacks..and i hope that you'll still follow my stories to be..
THANK YOU SO MUCH
LOVE TIAOM FOREVER :)