the vow

aom was crying while walking closer to sam..after she got into sam...
she hug her so tight..
"hey...the honeymoon will be after the wedding."
"you nuts!! you always make me cry!"
everyone was laughing while looking at them..they were so cute couple..always teasing each other..
sam wipe aom's eyes...
and neil begin the ceremony..
"i may not be a priest or a pastor..but im a witness of how you're love grow..
i wish that every person..not only them who was watching you right now..will able to see..the true meaning if love inside your hearts..
now.please say your words to each other"
"i sam suppanart..promise to be yours for always..swear to be faithful..to love you more..to serve you more in everyday of my life.. in sickness and in health..for richer and for poorer..even death couldnt keep us apart..this is my promise."
"i..aom manaying..promise to be your air..your day and your night..your relief when you're in pain..you're strenght when your weak..i will always be at your side..in every difficulties we might get through...i will never give up on you..i will always love you..this is my promise.."
sam took aom'a hand and put on the ring..everyone was on their emotional stage..even the tom's...
after putting the ring..sam kissed aom to her forehead..nose...and lips..
and zee continued singing while on teary eyes...
"what we have is timeless..my love is endless..and with this ring i sing to the world..
you're my every reason..you're all that i believe in..with all my heart i mean every word..

so as long as i live..i love you..will have and hold you..
you look so beautiful in white..
and from now to my very last breathe..this day i cherished...you look so beautiful in white.tonight..
(beautiful in white-westlife)

please add your comment and your vote :]