lying beside you

neil took the couple in an ancestral house far from the city.he knew that everything happens for a reason..and nothing he couldnt do for her bestfriend.
"guyz?..this house is a little bit old and small.hope you could live here comfortably."
"as long as im with sam..i will be comfortable and safe.."
said aom while holding sam's hand..
"sam? be a man okey?..your a husband now.."
"dont worry neil..i would.."
"okey.. i have to go..here..i brought you some stuff and groceries..ahm..guyz..dont forget to locked the door.. always.."
"okey sir!!"
that night..there first night together..sam didnt waste time to make up with her girlfriend..she surprise aom with a candle light dinner..
"wow!..did you make this yourself?"
"yes..all of that.."
because of to much happiness..aom give warmth kiss to sam..
"uhmm..i never regret running away with you sam..you're my life.."
"aom?..i swear..whatever circumstances this decision might be..i will always love you..."
"i love you so much sam.."
sam took the ring which julio had given to aom..and replace it with a white gold ring with an engrave.. "tiaom"
"you're now mine."
"hmmm..sweet rabbit.."
"rabbit?.."
"haha..yeah..cause your ears looks like the rabbit.."
"ouch..it hurts.."
"haha..im just kidding husbie.."
"what did you say?"
"husbie...uhmn"
"aheee..sweet kitten"
"what?!"
"haha"
sam gave a kiss to her wifey..everything was perfect that night..like no one could ruin them.
"can i dance my wifey?"
aom gave her hands.. and stood up..
"but wait..how can we dance..we have no music.."
"i will sing.."
"hmm..okey.."
"when your legs dont work like they used to before..and i cant sweep you off of your feet..will your mouth still remember the touch of my love..will your eyes still smile from your cheeks..(thinking out loud-ed sheeran)"
sam finish the song while they were swaying together..that dance end up with a kiss..and the night was full of love..

please add your comment and your vote :]