Chapter 23

I groaned, "This is annoying!"
Hades raised his eyebrow as he continued writing something. I couldn't help but stare at him with glasses on, he's the hottest thing to walk this planet.
I had two more days before this heat was over unless we mate or mark. I was ready to mark him, to tell others he was mine, but he was too afraid to mark me. I sighed and stood up off the bed.
"Can we go do something?" I whined, sitting on his lap.
He shook his head, "No, you're in heat. You'll attract males."
"But what if I throw on loads of perfume?"
"Then I'll suffocate."
I scowled at him, "You're annoying."
He smirked before kissing my forehead, "And you're a pain in my ass."
I sighed and laid my head against his chest, just wanting to do something. He gently combed his hand through my hair, the peaceful quit making me drowsy. I yawned and closed my eyes, relaxing in his arms
When I woke up again I was laying in the bed with Hades' arms wrapped around me. I cuddled up against his chest, sighing in content.
"Comfortable?"
I nodded, "Yes."
"Well..."
I shrieked as he rolled us over, straddling me. I laughed as he started to tickle me, "Asshole!"
He chuckled, "No, I'm an Alpha. Your Alpha. Say it!"
"No!" I laughed.
He grinned, "Say it!"
"No!"
He stopped tickling me and started kissing me down my neck, quickly finding my weak spot. I moaned softly, "N-no." I whispered.
He chuckled against my skin, "Say it."
I bit my lip as his canines grazed against my skin, "You're my Alpha."
He grinned and stopped, but I quickly told him to continue.
"Mark me, please." I begged him.
He frowned, "Celina...."
"Hades, please! I love you more than anything, why can't you accept that?"
"I did! I just don't want you to regret it!" He retorted.
I stared at him, "Hades, I won't regret it. Just...please."
He swallowed, I knew he was having conflicting thoughts, but I want to he his. I pleaded with him with my eyes, just wanting him to mark me.
He sighed, "You're going to regret it, you'll get tired of my problems. Everyone does." He murmured.
I shook my head, "You need to stop doubting me."
I leaned up and crushed my lips against his, pouring all my love and want into that one kiss. He tensed for a moment but eventually went along with it, both of us wrapping our arms around each other.
He started to trail kisses down my neck until he reached my weak spot, causing me to moan. He sucked on it before his canines grazed the skin, sparks shot trough my body as he continued to assault that spot.
"Hades...please..." I breathed.
Without another word he sunk his canines in, the pain automatically making itself known.
After a few seconds it faded as pleasure coursed through me.
I moaned loudly, digging my nails into his back.
He licked the blood away before looking at me.
I smiled softly before assaulting his neck, kissing him until I found his weak spot. Right on his collar bone; he moaned as I sucked on it. His claws lengthened as he grabbed onto my shoulders.
I grazed my canines against the skin before sinking them in. Once I was done I licked the blood away and smiled at him.
"I love you, Hades." I whispered, placing my head against his.
"I love you too, Celina." He replied.
I sighed, I'm finally marked as his and he's marked as mine.
I smiled to myself, even though something bad is bound to happen, I'm cherishing this moment forever. He's perfect, even with his flaws, I love him.