Chapter 70

A/N: Holy shitucky mushrooms! 70 chapters and I still have no idea when it's gonna end. I make these chapters up as I go lol

"Celina, get down from there." Hades sighed.

I shook my head, "Kill it! Kill it! Kill it!"

"It's a spider!"

"Yeah, they're demon bugs from hell! Kill it!"

"What the hell are you doing on the chandelier!" Melody asked as she walked in.

I narrowed my eyes at the man who was with her. He seemed bewildered by the fact I was pulling a Sia and swinging from the chandelier.
"There's a demon." I squeaked.

Melody sighed as she looked at Hades, "She saw a spider, didn't she?"

"Yes." He sighed. "You're pregnant with triplets, how the hell did you get up there?"

"Actually, I really don't know." I admitted.

He shook his head before looking at Melody.

"Is this Jayden?" He asked, pointing towards the man.

Melody smiled, "Yeah, he's from the Black Claw pack in Texas."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "If he your boyfriend?" I asked.

Melody blushed a little, but quickly shook her head. "No, he's my best friend. He went to my school when we were younger. He's having some issues with his pack so he's staying here for a bit." She explained.

I nodded before focusing on how I could get down from here. I looked around, but couldn't see a safe way. I sighed, of course my wolf has to force me to shift and jump up here.

"There was a fucking monster on the ground! I was not messing with that!" She snapped.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, now I have to get down from here without hurting the pups!"

"Just jump, you're a month and half pregnant. By now the wolf genes are setting in, they can handle it."

I doubted her for a minute, but remembered what Ivy had taught me. I sighed before jumping off. I shifted into my wolf mid-air before landing softly on the ground.
I looked up to see Melody, Hades, and Jayden all staring at me wide eyed. I cocked my head as I sat down, confused as to why they seemed to shocked.

I shifted back and quickly covered myself before focusing on them.

"What?" I asked.

"You just jumped and shifted mid-air, isn't that dangerous for the pups?" Hades questioned.

I shook my head, "I can't explain it since I suck at explaining, but werewolves have a stronger thing around the baby. That way, if we're attacked, it would be harder to kill the baby." I chirped.

Hades shook his head but chuckled and pulled me to his side. He kissed my temple before looking back at Melody and her best friend who I know is her new boo.
Melody gave me a playful glare as I started to make kissing faces at her.

"You're so lucky I love you like a sister." She mind-linked me.

I smirked, "Me? You should consider yourself lucky! I hate people, a lot."

She chuckled before grabbing Jayden's arm. Mumbling about she already had a room for him.
After they left Hades and I went outside for a walk. I breathed in the scent of the forest as we ventured through it.

"So, Emma has already started painting the room." Hades voiced.

I nodded, "I know, she wants to do it herself."

"She's a perfectionist when it comes to designing. So, she loves doing it by herself." He chuckled.

"Hey, I heard there's a theater not too far from here. Maybe we should take her to see a movie tonight."

Hades tensed up, "At night? As in...drive at night?"

I frowned, "You didn't get over your fear fully...huh?"

"No." He sighed.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Well, it's going to take some time. We can just rent a movie then."

"Thank you." He whispered.

"No need to thank me, I'm your mate. Supporting and encouraging you is what I'm supposed to do. That and I do it because I love you."

He grinned, "And I love you."