Chapter 36

I stared at him in stunned silence while his pained eyes stared back at me. I didn't know what to do or say, I mean, he wanted me to leave. I know it's not because he hates me or anything, but because he loves me. However, does he really believe that I would go back to my old pack?
Sure my mom is back, and sure my sister and I are...civil, but that doesn't mean I want to live with them.
I shook my head, "No." I stated stubbornly.
He sighed, "I don't want to hurt you again." He whispered.
I smiled gently and cupped his face, "Hades, I'm here to fix you. To show you that even with your issues someone can still love you. And that someone is me. I love you more than anything, I'm just going to leave this all behind. Yes, we need to figure out your issue with anger, but me leaving isn't going to help that. I'll get over my fear."
He stared at me before shaking his head and pulling me close.
"Then, I'm going to fix you." He stated.
I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"
"You're not fully together either, Celina. Since mates are supposed to help you, I'm going to fix you as well."
I smiled up at him before crushing my lips against his. Almost immediately the sparks flew and warmth surrounded us. I eventually collapsed into his arms and hugged him, pulling him close to me.
He gently combed his fingers through my hair and kissed my head.
"Come on, why don't we go to bed? In an actual bed?" I suggested, grinning.
He smiled, "Sounds good."

The next morning neither one of us wanted to get up. I was comfortable wrapped in his arms and he was just exhausted. I ran my fingers through his hair as he slept.
He nuzzled his face into my neck and continued to snore softly. I smiled to myself, but I still had that fear inside of me. I was afraid of him snapping again and now whoever is after him knows this. They know I'm afraid of him hitting me and they know it will hurt him if I left him.
Everyone has left him and he was abused by the Beta while everyone just watched.
I shook the thoughts from my mind and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek.
He stirred a little bit, but only pulled me even closer and snuggled against me again.
I eventually fell asleep again, relaxing in his strong grip. When I woke again he was gone and the shower was running.
I stretched and stood up, feeling completely refreshed. I smirked as I poked my head in the bathroom, quickly undressing myself.
I scared him as I stepped in and kissed him.
Neither one of us moved to arouse each other, we just embraced each other and allowed the warm water to wash over us.
He gently kissed me, our lips moved in sync. Times like these I enjoy, no sex, just love. I laughed he flicked me with soap, teasing me about smelling.
"Look who's talking." I laughed.
He grinned, "You're going to pay for that."
"Oh, how will I? Alpha." I continued to mock.

He raised his eyebrows before taking the men's shampoo and dumping it on my head.
I gaped at him before smirking, I grabbed my shampoo and dumped it on his. I then scrubbed it into his hair as he did the same to me.

I wrapped the towel around me and playfully glared at him.
"I now smell like you!" I pouted.
"You're the one complaining? I have a meeting with two other Alphas and I'm going to be smelling like...cotton candy."
I smirked, "Well, then those damn girls will know you're mine."
"Oh, I am?" He chirped, pulling me to him.
I smiled, "Yes, you're mine."

He planted his lips on mine and kissed me. "And you are mine." He whispered lovingly.

Author's Note: Just a fluffy chapter 😊 I like the fluffy chapters. Next chapter will be filled with humor.
This story is going to be long, in telling you that now. I don't know if I'll eventually just cut it off and make a sequel or make a sequel of something else. I guess we'll see. I'm taking my time with this story :)