Chapter 69

I kept pacing in the waiting room, thinking over the last three weeks. This has to stop, for now on we're talking things out. This is ridiculous how we keep getting hurt. Physically and emotionally. Instead of me moping in self pity and him doing the same or feeling horrible about himself, we're going to work through it.
This is never happening again, I will not lose my mate over something like this. I glanced at my ring and had a new burst of determination.
We both need each other, ignoring each other or getting into arguments or whatever is destroying us. I need him just as much as he needs me.
We're finances for crying out loud. This isn't how we're supposed to act at all.
"Luna?"
I turned around to face the doctor.

"Is he okay?" I asked.
She smiled, "He was severely dehydrated. We have fluids going into him now. He's up right now if you want to see him."

I hesitated before nodding, is he going to want to see me?
When we reached his room she opened the door and I walked in. Hades looked at me in shock, he watched me as I moved a chair closer and slowly sat down.

I looked down at my hands, "We need to stop this."

"Stop what?" He asked.

"Stop treating each other like this! Getting into arguments, insulting each other, and wallowing in our own self pity than being there for each other."

"I did deserve what I got though."

"No, I should have confronted you and talked it out. I don't want us to keep doing this to each other.
In all honesty, we're acting like a middle school couple. We have no idea what the hell we're doing."

He chuckled a bit, "True, so you forgive me?"

"Not yet, why did you say what you said? I know many drunks tell the truth when they're not sober." I asked, kind of afraid of the answer.

He sighed, "I didn't mean any of that. I know what I did was wrong, very wrong in fact. But I love you, if I didn't you wouldn't be here right now. Trust me. I would have never opened up to you or even mark you. I'm so sorry for what I said."

I got up and motioned for him to move over. He gladly moved over as I climbed in.
He wrapped the blanket around us and pulled me closer. He kissed my head before kissing my mark.
I couldn't stand it anymore and I crushed my lips to his. Our lips danced together for goddess knows how long. Sparks flew and whatever depression was left was gone.
Happiness swirled inside of me as my wolf howled in complete bliss.
When we parted for at I slightly whimpered. He chuckled and kissed me again.
We kept kissing until we heard the door knob moving. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his quick heartbeat.
"My heart isn't beating fast because of the lack of water." He whispered, causing me to blush.

The doctor smiled at us as she explained everything. They wanted to keep him over night just to watch him. Then she proceeded to tell him to stop getting hurt.
I laughed and told her he won't before she left. I then kissed his cheek.

"So, we're on good terms now?" He asked.

I nodded, "Except, you're buying me a whole damn trunk load of chocolate. Hershey's I be exact."

"What is up with you and chocolate?"

"It's delicious."

He chuckled and kissed my head. We intertwined our hands and fell asleep. My head resting on his chest and his head resting on mine with us holding hands.

A/N: How many updates is this? Lol