Chapter 12 - Together?

V i o l e t t a

The next morning I was glowing. There was nothing that could tear down my happiness, and it was only because of him. Leon. Our talk yesterday was the one that made me understand that he means a lot to me, and even if it isn't something that big yet, I have a feeling it soon will be.

I got up and proceeded to do my morning routine, before leaving for the Studio.

- - -

I was walking alone once again, since Angie had left early for another morning, as dad told me. Isn't she ever tired, though? I was about five minutes away from the Studio, when I saw no one other than Leon heading towards there too.

Silently, I walked up to him and covered his eyes from behind.

"Guess who?" I tried really hard not to giggle.

"Hm, is it Diego?'' C'mon, is he serious? My voice sounded nothing like Diego's!

If he could see my glare he would've laughed, "No, guess again!"

"Um, Andres?"

"Oh, come on, it's me!" I complained, taking my hands away from his eyes.

"I knew it princess, I was just toying with you." He gave me a smile, and my heart flattered at the word princess. Such a small gesture with such a huge meaning.

I hit his arm like and acted like I was annoyed. Toying with me, huh?

"It was a joke, come on beautiful! I knew it was you." There he goes again, making me flattered.

"Hm, let me think," I put my hand on my chin, pretending to be thinking, "It's fine. I couldn't be mad at you for long anyways." I smiled and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Well then, why are we still here? Don't we have classes? Or would you rather do something else?" He gave me a playful look and I slapped his arm.

"Shut up, let's go." I took hold of his hand and we rushed to the Studio.

As we reached the place and walked inside, I ushered him to Angie's class before we would be late.

The one thing I didn't realise though, was that I was still holding his hand when we walked inside the classroom.

Everyone stared at us, some students with raised eyebrows, other with small smiles and a few girls murdering me with their glares. I was confused, and I could see from the corner of my eye Leon smirking. He kissed my cheek in the softest way possible, making me blush, and walked to the guys, who whistled. This was even worse, as I tried not to get red like a tomato.

I walked towards where Francesca and Camila were sitting, and sat between them on an empty chair.

"Eh, Violetta?" Francesca whispered, and I could hear the smugness in her voice.

"Yes?"

"Are you two, you know, together..?" I turned to look at her like she had just come back from Mars.

"What! No! Why would you think.. that?" I whispered rather loudly, but thankfully Angie wasn't here yet.

"Isn't it obvious? You were holding hands, and he kissed your cheek, which I may add, is new even for you, and you flushed immediately." I turned my gaze to Leon, who was talking with Broadway and Maxi at the moment. His eyes found mine soon and he sent the smallest of winks towards me. I bit my lip.

"I didn't flush!" I protested immediately.

Camila piped in, "Is it just me or has Leon been staring at you since you got here?" She raised an eyebrow.