Chapter 43 - Rewind

Violetta's POV

I walked inside my house. Dad wasn't there so he probably was in a meeting with Ramallo.

I saw Olga coming out of the kitchen. She saw me crying.

"Hello Vilu! Oh my dear, what happened?" She asked rubbing my back

"Nothing important Olga..." I mumbled

"Vilu, if you want to talk, I will be here, anytime" She said

"Thanks Olga" I said and went upstairs.

I went into my room.

I changed into my pajamas and layed on the bed.

I sighed and looked at the ceiling. Nobody understands me anymore.

The only one who could understand me was Leon, Fran and Cami. But Cami will hate me now, because she will think that I really kissed Diego.

I didn't and never will kiss Diego! He is, I mean was, my best friend's boyfriend! Well, I can say ex best friend.

All because of Tomas, now Fran and Leon hate me and Diego. We didn't do anything! And who would believe me if I said that Tomas made a fake video? No one. Only Diego, because he knows.

All the others would believe that I lie. Anyways, I won't do anything to find the truth. Because then maybe I or someone else will be hurt. Again.

I can't believe Tomas did it! That's so stupid! I would never run into his arms and never will. The only arms that I would like to run in are Leon's.

He makes me happy when I'm sad, makes me laugh when I'm downed, helps me with my problems, everything! He is all I want.

He was going to tell me to be together again! And now it won't happen because of Tomas! He did enough the last time, now he passed the limit.

I'm not gonna do anything, though. I'm not losing anymore of my friends.

I only wish I did things right. If I told Leon "Yes" that time, we would be together and Tomas wouldn't break us up!

And the other person that hates me, is Fran. Francesca, my best friend from the beggining. She was always there for me. She gave me advice, and with Cami we were the best friends in the world. But now, everything is lost.

I hate it when I lose my best friends. But now it happened. And I can't do anything. I can only hope I'll get them back.

I looked at my library. I don't have anything better to do, so I'm going to read something.

I searched my books. I read all of them. I can't believe I don't have at least one book that I didn't read!

I kept looking when a purple notebook, no it was a diary, grabbed my attention.

I took it out. I saw the title which shocked me.

"This diary belongs to...

Violetta Castillo"

So, this was my diary, when I was 6 years old. Now I remember. How can I forget?

FLASHBACK

"Vilu, come down!" Daddy called me from the living room.

"Coming daddy!" I said

I ran downstairs and jumped in my dad's arms. He laughed and hold me on them.

He put me down when mommy came into the room.

"Oh Vilu, sweetheart, how are you?" Mommy asked

"I'm good mommy, now tell me!" I said

"Well, we know that today's your birthday and we wanted to buy you a really good gift!" Daddy said

I giggled.

"A gift? What is it? What is it? What is it?" I asked

"Calm down, Vilu, it's something you can write how you're doing every day" Mommy said

"Okay mommy, what is it?" I asked

They showed me a present that had a pink bow on it. I giggled and opened it.

It was a purple notebook, with a flower on it. It had a lot of empty pages.

"Mommy, daddy, what is this notebook?" I asked them

"It's a diary, sweety, and it's for writing your experiences every day, when you get older or even now" Daddy said and I smiled

"Really? Thank you so much! I love both of you really much!" I said and hugged them tight.

"You're welcome! Now you can go and write in it, or play with your dolls" Mommy said

"I will write in the diary, bye mommy and daddy!" I said and went into my room.

I really liked the present mommy and daddy bought me! I can write how fun we will have now, and in the future!

I am so happy I have so good parents!

END OF FLASHBACK

I opened the diary on the first page.

"Dear Diary,

Today mommy and daddy bought me a present! And guess what? It was you! I'm so happy I can finally write what I'm doing everyday somewhere! Here I can write how good I spend my time with mommy and daddy, and I also can put photos of us three! I want to read what I will write when I will be 17. And I hope I will not lose you! Because from now, you are a part of our family. Me, daddy, mommy and you"

I smiled at that. How happy I was when mum was here. She died two weeks after my 6th birthday.

It was hard to accept that she was lost, and I always said that she would come back.

That was until I grew up, and understood that mum is away and will never come back.

I turned some pages and found the page when mum died.

"Dear Diary,

I'm so sad right now. Daddy said that mommy is away now, she left us to go to a better world. I believe she went a trip somewhere, so I will wait her until she comes. I know she would never leave us, and that's why I'm going to wait for her. Mommy loves me and daddy, she will come back to us. I know it"

A tear rolled down on my face. I remembered some moments of us three, having fun, doing things together, and smiling all the time.

I miss my mum. If she was here, she would help me right now. She would give me the best advice and told me that Leon loves me and that Fran will forgive me soon.

But she's not here. And I have to move on. Soon or later. My dad will help me at this. So and Angie.

Anyways, I decided to write in the diary. I opened it in a blank page and started writing

"Dear Diary,

I have to write in you since me and my dad moved to several countries. It was a hard time for me, but I'm over it. Now I live in Buenos Aires, and have a happy life. Well, not happy exactly. My best friend, Francesca, hates me because she thinks that I kissed and love her ex boyfriend, Diego. If you think that's enough, hear this. The love of my life, named Leon, also hates me because he thinks I kissed his best friend which is Diego. All of this happened because of a boy that loves me, Tomas. He made us heartbroken. Diego and he had a painful past in Spain and Tomas said he will make Diego pay. Also, Fran told me that Tomas loves me, that's why he hurt her. And Leon hurt me a long time ago, that's why Tomas made him heartbroken. It's all so complicated. I can only hope that someone will figure the truth out, or will ask for my help. Well, that's all I have. It felt good to write in you!"

I finished writing and closed the diary. Well, I can say that it wasn't that bad to write in it. I can actually start writing everyday, because I feel like I can express all my feelings in there.

I thought of what I wrote. Maybe I need to find the truth, maybe not...I think I need to find out if Tomas really did this.

If he did, and I will have proof, everyone will believe me and Fran and Leon will forgive me.

I need to find proof...