Chapter 59 - Trouble in paradise

Violetta's POV

I walked out of the Studio with Alex. I still can't believe he is leaving. Well, I'll give him a nice goodbye day.

But, on the other side something is weird with him. And I bet Cami has to do something about it.

I need to find out what happened yesterday. What Alex told her. If it is something important? I need to find out.

Maybe I should listen to Cami first. I shouldn't leave so fast. Yeah, Alex could wait for a minute. But now it was too late.

"Vilu? Are you here? Hellooo?" Alex asked

I was deep in thoughts but his words took me back to reality.

"Huh?" I asked confused looking at him

"I was asking, how about we go for a walk at a park?" He asked and I agreed

"Yeah, it's a nice idea, let's go" I said and we walked to the nearest park.

While walking, Alex was looking at something on his phone. I was deep in thoughts again.

What was the thing Cami wanted to tell me? About Alex, specifically? What did he do?

I hope he doesn't like me. No, no, no, Vilu, he doesn't like you, you are just friends. But what if...?

No, nothing will happen, Vilu, he is only your friend! You are with Leon, you love him, he loves you, everything is great!

After Tomas left my life is fixed. No, Alex won't do something like Tomas did, no, he's not an idiot, he's a good person. I think.

But I don't know him so well, so what if he is evil like Tomas? Yeah, I thought Tomas was a good person, but he wasn't.

He was so evil. So bad. So stupid. He hurt me a lot. He only made my life worse, and he said he was trying to make it better.

I hope Alex won't be like Tomas, or do something he did, like when he tried to kiss me.

"Vilu, can I ask you something?" Alex said as I snapped out of my thoughts

"Yeah, sure" I said and looked at him

"Have you ever felt this feeling, the feeling when...when a person makes you happy, you feel special with him, when he smiles your heart melts, when he hugs you or kisses you, you feel like you're in heaven? Have you ever felt it?" He asked

Those words brought Leon on my mind. Yeah, Leon makes me feel that way. It is the best feeling ever!

When he hugs me, I feel like my heart is complete, when he calls me "Beautiful" or "Princess" I feel like I'm someone really special, when he kisses me...I feel like my life is the best and it can't get any better.

That's why I love him. So so so so much. I'm so happy my life is fixed right now. I hope it lasts forever.

"Umm...yeah I did. And I still do. Whenever this person is near me, I feel butterflies in my stomach and sparks around us. When he hugs me, I feel like the missing piece of my heart is in the right place, and when he kisses me...I feel like I'm really in heaven" I said and smiled widely

We arrived at the park. The sun was shining on the clear sky, it was a perfect day for a walk. But for a walk with your boyfriend, not your friend.

I pointed at a bench and Alex nodded. We walked over it and sat down.

I looked around us. There was a small lake near the bench, and it was sparkling a lot. Trees were around us covering us from the hot sun.

That moment I felt a bit awkward, because this would be a perfect place for a kiss, but not with Alex. With Leon of course.

Oh, I wish he was in Alex's place. Oh Alex! I forgot he is here! I turned to him.

"This place is beautiful!" I said looking around again

"Yes it is, how come and Buenos Aires has so beautiful parks..." He said as I smiled

"I don't know, maybe because people care about the enviroment?" I asked as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Probably that" He said as I nodded.

I stared at the lake. Little fish were jumping on the water, in and out, it was so cute.

This is an amazing park and I wish I was here with Leon, not Alex. It would be a perfect moment for a kiss.

"Anyways, why did you ask me that question?" I asked him as he looked at me

"Nah, never mind" He said and shook his head

Okay, something is definitely going on here. Otherwise, he would tell me! What happened?

I decided to ignore what he said and ask him again

"Seriously, why did you ask me that question Alex?" I asked as he looked away

He doesn't want to tell me something. I don't want him to have secrets from me at his last day in Buenos Aires. Yeah, I really don't want that.

I waited for his answer but it never came. Alex looked at the lake and smiled.

"You know, I met a girl recently, and it makes me feel all the things you said, except that we never hugged or kissed. She lives here, in Buenos Aires, and I hope she won't forget me when I leave." He said still looking at the lake

"Really? And who is that girl?" I asked

He ignored my question

"She makes me feel like I'm the happiest person in this world, and even if I met her yesterday, she is the best girl I ever met. It was like love at first sight" He said as I smiled

"Alex, you're truly in love with that girl, so go to her and tell how you feel. Trust me, I will support you" I said as he finally looked at me

"Really?" He asked

"Yes really. But, can you tell me who that girl is?" I asked as he bited his lip.

"Do you really ask me that?" He said as I nodded

"It's you Violetta. That girl is you. I fell in love with you yesterday, and I can't get you out of my mind. You are so beautiful, amazing, the best person I know. That's why I love you" He said as my jaw dropped and my eyes widened

So he loves me? That's what Cami tried to tell me! I should listen to her before I leave with Alex!

Now I feel awkward. I want to run away from him and tell him "Goodbye" forever, before he creates problems.

What can I say?

"Erm...Alex...how?" I managed to say

"Shhhh, don't talk" He said

Then, he did something I never expected. He leaned in. He wanted to kiss me. How?

How I wish Leon was here! Then I would kiss him with a lot of passion.

Oh, if he was here! It would be the best second kiss! A passionate, amazing kiss!

Alex was now really close. Oh my, I forgot he was here!

"Alex..." I said as he stopped. I turned my head to the left.

Guess who I saw? Yeah, my sweet, cute, amazing, handsome, and best boyfriend in the world. I saw Leon looking at us.

Tears were all over his face. Oh no! What did I done! Not again! I thought my life was happy! But no, someone always destroys it!

Leon just shook his head and left. Not again! First Tomas, now Alex? My life's a mess!

Why can't I be happy for a while?