Chapter 47 - Spain

Violetta's POV

The next day, I woke up in a happy mood. My life can't get any better! Or it can. If me and Leon get back together and never break-up again!

I rubbed my eyes. Suddenly, I got a text. It was from the person I never wanted to see again. Tomas.

"Hey Violetta, please we need to talk, it's something really important" The text wrote

"What do you want?" I sent back

"Please can I come and take you from your house in 10 minutes?"

"Fine" I sent to him. Ugh, what does he want?

If he honestly tries to kiss me, I swear I'm going to kill him and never talk to him again!

Anyways, he's coming at my house so I need to get ready.

I got up from bed and went to my closet. I got dressed and then fixed my hair a bit.

I walked downstairs. Dad was in his office, Angie and Federico had left for the Studio I guess, and Olga was preparing breakfast.

I went to the kitchen. Olga was making a toast for me.

"Olga, don't make me breakfast, I'm going out earlier" I said to her

"But Vilu, won't you be hungry?" She asked

"No, Olga, I'll be fine" I said

Then I heard the doorbell. Ugh, the jerk came. Great!

"I'm going Olga, see you later"

"Bye Vilu!" She said and I went to open the door.

"Hey!" Tomas said

"Hey? After all you done you say hey? I can't believe you! You should be happy that I'm even talking to you!" I shouted

"Calm down. I know that what I did was wrong, and I'm sorry"

"Wrong? Only wrong? It destroyed my whole life! Jerk!"

"I didn't come here for that, will you come with me?" He asked

"You think I have a choice? Let's go" I said annoyed and we left the house.

We walked to a park. There was a really awkward silence between us, probably because I hate him and he loves me.

I really can't understand how could he hurt me like that. And he even thought that I would go to him! What a jerk!

Anyways, when we got to a park, Tomas walked to a bench and I followed him.

We sat down and he looked at me.

"Violetta, I need to tell you something really important" He said to which I rolled my eyes

How important can it be? After all he did, he has something important to tell me? Ugh!

"What is it?" I asked, really annoyed of him

"I don't want it to make our relationship bad, because I want to keep in touch with you"

What the? Keep in touch?

"What are you talking about?"

"Violetta, I want you to promise that you will never forget me" He said

I can't forget what he did. He caused me so much pain. He will always stay as the worst memory in my mind. I will never forget him, not because he made me happy, but because he made me heartbroken.

He hurt me so much. But I'll give a try to forget him. Who knows? After a long time, it might work.

"Tomas, I want to forget you, because you hurt me too much, with the thought that I would come to your arms" I said and looked at him remembering the pain he caused me

"But Vio-" I cut him off

"Tomas, tell me what you want!" I said annoyed

How important can it be?

"Violetta, I...I...I'm moving back to Spain" He said and looked down

I looked at him and a small smile grew on my face. He would stop making problems between me and my friends, so and Leon!

"Tomas...why?" I asked confused but happy too

"I got an opportunity to continue my career back there. And I believe that I will make it" He said

I wanted to scream "Yes!" as loud as I could and not even care what others would say about me, but, I need to stay calm.

"It's fine. Go and live your life. I hope you move on from me one day" I said trying to act normal and not scream from happiness

"I'll try" He said

I smiled because I couldn't hold it longer.

"Let's keep good memories from this" I said as he nodded

He returned the smile and looked down

"Yeah okay. Goodbye Violetta"

"Goodbye Tomas" I said

I gave him a quick hug. Then, he left. Forever. He will never come back, he will never annoy me again. Everything is perfect right now, I only need Leon back, nothing more!

I've waited like forever to make things right, but guess what? Everything came fine when I didn't expect it!

Anyways, I have to go to the Studio soon. I looked at the time on my phone. Oh no! I have class!
I stood up from the bench and walked fast to the Studio, thinking how great my life became today.

I'm so happy right now...