Chapter 41 - Fake

Leon's POV

I walked into the Studio the next day. I came a bit early, so my classes won't start until an hour passes.

Well, today I have practise with Violetta and Tomas. Ugh, seriously Tomas is the last person I want to see. No, Violetta is.

I can't believe that she and Diego are just friends. Seriously, how she and Diego got locked in the closet? That's impossible.

I think that she and Diego decided to meet in there because they hide that they are together from the others.

But I can't believe Diego. He just got together with Fran, and now he is with Violetta? No, that can't be happening.

I don't know what to believe. Maybe they are together, maybe they aren't.

Leon, think positive. Violetta yesterday admitted that she loves you, how can she like Diego? Yeah, that's right, it's impossible to like Diego when she says she loves me.

Of course I love her too, but I need some time to forget what Tomas did. And I don't know, maybe one day we could be together again.

I saw Diego walking in the Studio. He saw me and walked to me.

"Hey Leon" He said

"Hey..." I said

"We need to talk"

"About what?"

"About what happened yesterday" He said

"What do you mean?"

"Look, man, I don't and never will like Vilu, honestly I love Francesca with every piece of my heart, I would never cheat on her with her best friend, I'm telling the truth. Leon, Violetta loves you and she wants to be with you again. I just gave her some advice, like she needs to give you time, and every single minute that we were talking about you yesterday I was telling her how much you need her. I told her that you love her and that you only need time, nothing else. She thanked me with a hug. A friendly hug. It will never be something more than a friendly hug. Honestly, that's the truth" He said to which I looked down.

Does she really love me? I do, she is all I want, nothing else matters. I love Violetta and I think that now that I found out everything, I think I'm ready.

Yeah, if she really loves me and needs me, I can talk to her and we will be friends again. But I don't think I only want to be her friend...

"Okay Diego, I understand. I forgive you, and her. I indeed need her and love her so much, I can't be away from her anymore. I will go and tell her to be back together" I told Diego

A smile grew on his face, first a small one but then he smiled widely and hugged me

"Well done man, you did the right choice. You and Violetta are meant to be, you are the strongest couple I ever saw. Your love is strong enough to handle every problem, big or small. Yesss, finally, you will be back together!" He said still smiling

I returned it. Diego's right. Our love is strong enough to handle everything, ups and downs, big or small problems, everything! For the first time I'm feeling 100% sure about something I do.

"Thanks man. I'm going to talk to her. See ya later" I said

"See ya dude" He said and I walked to find Violetta, if she came yet.

I saw Fran walking in and I decided to tell her all that Diego told me. She needs to trust him.

I walked to her

"Hey Fran. I need to talk to you" I said and she looked at me

"Hey Leon. Tell me, what happened?"

"Well I talked wi-" I was cut off rudely by Tomas

"Hello guys. I need to talk to you" He said and smirked evily

Seriously? What does he want? Can't he see I'm talking to Fran? Ugh, anyways.

"What do you want?" Me and Fran said in the same time

"I just want to show you something" He said

I saw that he was holding his iPad. Wait, is he going to show us a video? I can't do anything else

"Do we have a choice?" I said annoyed

"Well...no" He said

I looked at Fran and she gave me a "Don't worry" look. I turned to Tomas again

"So, guys, I think that yesterday you saw Vilu and Diego hugging right?" He said smirking

What is he upto?

"Yeah, yeah, what do you want anyways?" Fran asked him

"Just look at this" He said

He opened his iPad and showed a video.

It was a video with...Violetta and Diego? What?

"What is this?" I asked

"Just watch" He told me

He pressed play and the video started.

Violetta and Diego, were somewhere dark, with no lights, and then...it was the moment that I lost everything.

They were there. Under the moonlight. Kissing. My best friend and my ex girlfriend, which is the person I love.

I was speechless. Violetta, my Violetta, the Violetta I love, was kissing Diego, my best friend for so many years.

My heart was shattered into a million pieces. I can't believe she kissed Diego! And she said that she loves me! I can't believe this!

Now I understand how she felt. The day she saw me kissing Ludmila. But I hurt more this time. It is so painful.

Violetta, the love of my life, was kissing Diego, my best friend for about 5 to 6 years. This can't be happening. Not to me.

I looked at Fran. She was speechless, like me. Tears were all over her face, she was crying. I understand how she feels.

I can't believe what I saw. I was right from the beggining. Violetta doesn't just like Diego, she loves him. So does he. I was so wrong about her. I thought she really loves me, but no, she doesn't. She used me.

I saw Diego walking to us. The video wasn't finished yet so he saw what happened

"Fran, I swear, this isn't true, please believe me!" He said looking at Fran desperate

"I was so wrong for you Diego. I thought you really loved me. But no, you go and kiss my best friend, my best friend in the whole world. I can't believe it" She said

"No Fran I-" She cut him off

"No Diego. It's final. We're over" She said and walked away.

Diego followed her, yelling her name. I turned to Tomas

"You are the worst person in the world" I said to him

He was smirking evily. I just shook my head and walked away.

This was meant to be the best day of my life, and it was the worst.

I'm so broken right now.

Tomas' POV

Yeessssss! My plan worked! The three of them are so broken right now! Soon Violetta will find out and then she will come into my arms. And then, I will finally get her!

So, as you all know now, I'm so evil! I like it, though. Revenge makes me happy!

And if you thought that I was a good person, you were wrong. I get what I want everytime, and no one can stop me.

No one in this world. No one.

This is the real Tomas Heredia...