Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! My alarm clock. I groan and fall off the bed with a thump that wakes up Uriah. Uriah groans and falls off his bed too and we lay there laughing.

"Good morning bruh." I say getting up.

"Good morning sis." He says getting up too.

Then Zeke comes in to check if we're awake.

"GOOD MORNING ZEKEY-WEKEY!" I scream.

"GOOD MORNING TRISSY-POO!" He screams back.

"Dibs on the bathroom!" I yell running to the bathroom. They groan and I go take a shower. After my shower I get dressed, putting on a black shirt, skinny jeans, a flannel shirt and vans. I put on my glasses and go down stairs and say good morning to my mum and get a muffin. The boys come down stairs too. After we're done eating I grab my keys and run to my black 1969 boss 302. I am followed by Zeke and Uriah, Uriah gets on his motorcycle and Zeke gets on his. We race all the way to school and we're lucky we didn't get the cops on our back. We get to school and I park my boss first and step out the car and say, "I win!" Then Uriah and Zeke get off there motorcycles and tackle me. I groan and say, "Get off of me!" But they won't budge. "Your a comfy couch." Uriah says. Then I see Shauna, Zekes girlfriend, walking towards us. Then I say, "Hey Zeke there's your girlfriend!" Then he quickly gets up and walks over to her. I'm left with Uriah on top of me in the parking lot. Then Uriah finally gets up! I run towards school before he can tackle me again. I keep looking back to make sure he doesn't scare me and then I run into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry!" I say helping this dude pick up his papers.

"It's fine." He says and I look to see who I ran into, I ran into the most popular guy in school. Four. We meet eyes and then I quickly look away, I recognize him. He's Zekes best friend. Then he says, "Aren't you Zekes sister?"

I nod and say, "Yeah. I'm surprised you even notice me."

He looks confused. Then he says, "How could I not notice some one as beautiful as you?"

I blush. And walk to my locker. Then he comes running after me and says, "Wanna hang out Friday night?"

I blush. Again. And say, "Are you asking me out?"

Then he says, "Well. Not exactly. But, Tris, will you come with me and my friends to a street race? With your brothers Friday night."

I smile and say, "I gotta ask my mom. But if she says yes, then I'll text you."

Then he smiles and walks away. I smile. But then I'm worried because I'm racing at that race on Friday.
🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝
What do you guys think? Shall I continue??????

Comment a 'YAS' if you want me to continue.

Comment a 'Nah' if you don't want me to continue.

Bye Rebels!