Chapter 7

*skip school*
"Girls, where should we get ready for prom?" Christina asks us. Currently were in my car and I'm driving everyone home. The guys went to Tobias's house.
"You guys can get ready at my house since Uriah and Zeke are at Four's." I say.
Christina squeals and says, "PERFECT!" I laugh and say, "okay Lynn and Shauna go get your dresses and come back." They get out and about 5 minutes later they come back with their dresses. I open the trunk and they put their dresses in there.
"Next up Marlene." I say and drive to her house. She gets her dress and puts it in the trunk. Then I drive to Christina's house and she gets out. 10 minutes later Chris comes out with her dress, and a big bag full of makeup.
She puts it in the trunk and then we head to my house. We get inside the house and head to my room. I take out my dress and put it on the bed. Then Chris says, "Marlene. Shauna. You know what to do."
They immediately take out some makeup and Marlene does my hair and makeup and Shauna does Lynns. Chris is doing her own makeup. When Mar is done I look in the mirror.
"OH MY GOSH THANKS MAR U DA BEST!" I yell. She did a great job. I have light pink eye shadow and liquid eyeliner and she put a really nice pink lipstick on my lips. She smiles and says "no problem girly." Then my phone rings. I pick it up and see that Max is calling me.
"Hello?" I say
"Hey tris your racing in an hour." He says.
"Oh crap. Thanks for reminding me!" I say
"Haha okay bye." He says and hangs up.
"I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE RACE!" I scream.
"Oh god. I did too!" Chris yells.
"Hey it's okay prom starts at 7 and your race takes only an hour so your fine." Shauna says.
"Okay. So the race is in an hour and it's 4:06 (haha see what I did there?) so after the race I'll come back here get my dress and then go to prom." I say. "Yeah if your late then Shauna will tell Four that you had a race." Chris says. "What about you?" I ask. "Oh I'm gonna tell Will that your racing but me and you will take your car there and back." She says. She calls Will and he tells me to be careful if we're taking one car. I go to the closet and get a pair of ripped black skinny jeans for meh and white skinny jeans for Chris. Then I get  a black tank top with the batman symbol on it for meh and then I get a blue tank top with the superman symbol on it for Chris. Then I get black converse for me and red converse for Chris.
"Hey Chris here's your clothes." I say and toss her the clothes. She catches them and changes. Then I change and I put on a black hat with the Batman symbol on it and I put it backwards. Once I'm done Chris is done and I check the time. 
"It's 4:30 we should go!" I say. She nods and we hop into my Boss and Chris drives to the race.
When we get there everyone is already there and when I get out the crowd goes silent. I smirk and Chris gets out and says, "Okay girl good luck I'll wait over here. And try not to crash or get cops on your back." I smile and give her a hug. "Thanks." I whisper. Then I get in the car and drive up to starting line. I roll down my window and look to see who I'm racing. I'm racing a Camaro and the dude looks scared when he sees me. I smirk and roll up my window. The race begins and I drive. After what seems like 15 minutes I head back to where I started. The dude I'm racing is far behind me and when I pass the finish line I smile and park by Chris. I get out and the crowd goes wild.
I hug Chris and she says, "Congrats!" Then I say, "No cops. No crashes. This race was perfect."
The dude who announces the winner comes over to me and raises my hand in the air and yells, "LETS GIVE IT UP FOR LEGENDARY SIX!" The crowd goes wild and I smirk. Then he puts my arm down and shakes my hand, "Congratulations six." I smile and he hands me my money and says, "2000 bucks right there." And he walks away. Then Chris comes up to me and says, "Okay come on let's go home and change." We run to my car and I drive like a maniac home with Chris screaming at song lyrics. I check the time it's 6:20. We get home and run upstairs I find Lynn Shauna and Marlene putting on their heels.
"Hey girly did you win?" Marlene asks me.
"HELL YEAH I WON!" I scream. They laugh and Chris and I quickly put on our dresses and fix our hair or makeup. When I'm done I put on my cream heels that match my pink dress and check the time. It's 6:45. The door bell rings and we all go downstairs.
"WASS UP?!" Me and Lynn yell. We all laugh and Tobias comes to me.
"Hey." He says. "Hey." I say back. "You look beautiful." He says. I blush and he says, "So did you win?" I look at him and yell, "HELL YEAH I WON!" He smiles and we all go to the limo. We arrive to prom and we all go inside. The night goes on with us drinking punch and dancing.
"Attention students! I will now announce this years Prom king and Queen." I look at Chris and she smiles. "This years Prom King and Queen is, Four Eaton and Tris Pedrad." Everyone cheers and I smile and go to the stage with Tobias. They put the crowns on our heads and we go have a slow dance. Then the crowd joins and I look into his eyes.
"Congrats. Two wins in one night huh?" He says. "Yeah. Thanks. And congrats to you too." I say and smile. The night ends and we all head home. I go take a shower and then lay down and go to sleep.
😎🙃🙂😎
So. I finally updated!!!!! and for those who requested it I added some racing too!!! Anyways.
Bye rebels.