Chapter 20 Part 1

"We have reason to believe she's entered a coma."

My eyes widened, my lips parted and a few tears escaped my eyes.

"But wait, there's more." The doctor said. That seemed to get everyone's attention.

"We know for a fact that this coma won't last longer than two weeks. But, what's makes her condition rare compared to others is that, she currently can hear us she knows what's happening around her, it's just that, she thinks it's a dream." The doctor told us, hope in his eyes.

"Well thanks anyways doc." Uriah said, slinging an arm around his shoulder.

The doctor stood up straighter and walked out. Leaving us to talk.

"How about we all get turns going in to talk to her?" Marlene asked.

"Okay who's going first?" I asked.

Zeke raised his hand. And we all walked out.

As we sat in the waiting room, I looked around at the busy place, there were doctors everywhere, a lot of noise for a hospital actually, but it had an eerie feeling. You know that every person sat in these chairs was either waiting for someone to wake up, expecting news on whether or not they're loved ones were dying, waiting for a baby to be delivered, if you ever thought of it, these chairs had been through a lot. And I know it seems ridiculous to think about a chair, but think about the story.

Once I snapped back to reality, I saw Shauna comforting Zeke who was hardcore crying.

I looked around to see Uriah had gone next, and so I figured it would take a while for everyone so I closed my eyes and drifted off.

*few hours later*

I feel someone shake my shoulder and I open my eyes. I look up and see Lynn.

"Your turn." She says.

Quickly, I get up and walk to her room. I sit down in the chair next to her and grab her hand softly. Then I look at her, her face is a bit pale and her cheeks are still a bit rosy.

"Hey Tris. I know you can hear me. I love you.  Please wake up. You are the sun in my day, and the moon in my day. Now I know that sounds very cheesy but it's true. You give me life. You told me you'd be my family and I know this seems selfish but I don't want you to leave me. I don't want my only family left to leave. You make my day brighter. Your smile can be seen from a mile away. Your laugh makes me happy. Look, I know our story sounds like a cheesy romance but it's more than that. Every time you tell me you love me it makes me want to scream to the world that you've told me you love me. Tris, I want to grow old with you. I want to have kids with you that we watch grow up. I want to be with you forever. Tris, you are my soul mate. With out you, I don't know what I'd do. Tris, if you don't wake up soon I promise you I'll wait. I'll wait forever. If it take you years to wake up I'll still be waiting. I swear on my life. I love you." I give her a small kiss on her forehead and slowly, let go of her hand.

I wiped away my tears and said quietly, "Be Brave."

Then I walked out, knowing she's not waking up anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.....

I'm sorry guys for the wait, it's been a crappy week. I've been having problems with my best friend and it's been pretty hard. I'm sorry.

Unfortunately the next update will be the last chapter, and then the epilogue and bonus chapters, and the story is finished.

Bye Rebels.

Be Brave.

Next update: hopefully Sunday.