Chapter 9

I open the door and find....
a man wearing a black mask. He instantly grabs me and I scream at the top of my lungs. Then he muffles my scream with his hand so I bite his finger and he takes his hand off my mouth then he grabs my hand and pulls me towards his white van. I try and run away and succeed so I climb up the tree before he sees me. Then I see him coming looking around for me, he comes under the branch I'm standing on and stops there looking around. Quickly I just on his back and tackle him to the ground. I take his mask off and take a good look at his face.
"Eric." I say.
"Beatrice." He says a smirk on his face.
"Who sent you?" I ask.
"Jeanine of course." He says.
"Why are you here?" I ask.
"To kidnap you." He says. I sit up.
"Why?" I ask.
"Jeanine wants you to die." He says.
"How long can she wait?" I ask.
"Well, her dead line is in 3 weeks, she just wants to torture you until 3 weeks from now." He says.
"How about I make a deal? I want to spend these next 3 weeks with my friends and family and then I want her to take me to where I wanna go and she can kill me." I say.
"Okay deal. But if you run away in 3 weeks she will kill Tobias." He says.
"Alright. Bye. See you in 3 weeks." I say getting up.
He leaves.
So I have 3 weeks to live my life. I wonder how it will turn out. I walk into the house and go to the living room. The guys are all still asleep. I turn on the ps4 and play some GTA 5 turning down the volume. I sit on the floor leaning against the couch and play.

~
The guys wake up and we all take turns playing my phone rings so I get up and head to the kitchen.
"Hello?" I say.
"Hey Tris it's Max. You got a race tomorrow night and you're gonna be racing a classic camaro."
"Ok bye!" I say. Hanging up.
I go to the living room and scream,
"IM RACING TOMORROW NIGHT!"
Instantly Uriah gets up and says,
"O-M-G WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING!" In a girly voice. I laugh and say, "yeah, no."
We all laugh and play some more GTA. •~•
Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short, but anyways, I'm sorry for not updating. When should I finish the book? Chapter 15, 20 or in between? I promise I'll make an epilogue after! Okay,
Bye Rebels!
STAY REBELLIOUS!!!!