Chapter 11

*skips school*

Right now, I am in my room with Chris and currently were looking through my closet for something to wear.
"YOU COULD WEAR THIS!" She yells holding up a pink crop top.
"Why do you keep choosing girly stuff?" I groan.
"BECAUSE WERE GOING TO A PARTY AFTER." She yells
"Ugh okay let me choose go sit on the bed." I tell her. She goes and sits on the bed. I look through my clothes and find a black tank top, ripped skinny jeans and my black and gray varsity jacket. I put that on along with some black converse and walk out the closet.
"OMG YOU LOOK PERFECT!" Chris squeals.
"Okay okay dial it down a bit." I tell her and go to the bathroom to put on my makeup. I put on my basic make up, foundation, liquid eye liner, mascara, and red lipstick. I straighten my hair and walk out the bathroom.
"okay choose what ever you want out of my closet and get ready. We got an hour." I tell Chris, and lay down on the bed and go on my phone. I hear her jump up and run to the closet. About 10-15 minutes later she walks out wearing skinny jeans, a black shirt, a black and white flannel and of course, white converse. She went to the bathroom and did her make up. When she was done we went down stairs and we sat on the couch waiting for Uriah, Zeke, Tobias and Will.
"So what car you racing in?" Chris asks.
"The Boss 302, against a classic Camaro." I tell her.
"Omg these guys are taking forever. We have 20 minutes." She says. Sighing, I get up and go run up to their room.
"YOU GUYS HAVE 10 SECONDS TO GET YOUR BUTTS OUT OF THIS ROOM OR ELSE IM GONNA DRAG YOU OUT!" I yell in front of the door. I hear moving around and shouting soon 10 seconds pass. Then I kick the door open.
"YOU GUYS TOOK WAY LONGER THEN US." I yell at the four shirtless guys.
"What the hell Tris?!" Zeke asks.
"I've got 15 damn minutes to get to the frickin race." I yell.
"Well, looks like we're gonna see ya at the party I hope you don't win." He says, clearly really mad.
I say, "okay. Who ever wants to come to the race has 2 minutes. I'll be downstairs." I say, I feel my eyes water and I run down stairs. Then I hear,
"WHAT THE HELL ZEKE?!" Tobias yells.
"Okay. I'm gonna go with Tris. Will, watch these two and make sure they don't go all matrix on each other." Uriah says and runs down the stairs.
"Come on Chris were going to the race with Uriah." I tell her. She nods and gets up. I grab the keys to my boss 302 and toss them to Uriah and we walk out.
About 10 minutes later we arrive to the race. We all get out of the car and as I make my way to the drivers side I hear the familiar silence of the crowd. I smirk and get in the car. I drive the the starting line and roll down my window to see who I'm racing. It's a pale dude with brown hair who looks really scared. I smirk and roll up the windows. Soon the race starts and at first I go easy on the dude. But once he starts to get in front of me and nudge the back of his car with the front of mine and push him to the right and soon, I'm way ahead of him. This time there were one or two cop cars but I got rid of them easily and I arrive to the finish line. When I get there I see everyone's attention on my car. I smirk and get out of the car then I go up to the dude who gives me my money and he raises my hand in the air and says into the mic, "AND OF COURSE, THE LEGENDARY SIX WINS!!!!" The crowd goes wild. I smile and he gives me my money. Then he says into my ear, "Your good at this Six. Keep at it."
I walk over to Uriah and Chris.
"YASSS BITCH! YASSS SHOW EM!" Uriah yells. I laugh and give them both a hug.
"Alright guys lets go to that party." I say. I get in the drivers seat and turn on the radio and roll down the windows. Then I speed out of there.
15 minutes later we park across the street from the party. It's clearly packed with a bunch of teenagers. I spot Tobias's car and groan.
"It's okay Tris. This will be a night we will remember." Uriah says.
"That's right. We will have the time of our lives." Chris says. I put my hands in my pockets and smirk when I feel a bandanna. I pull it out and find three black bandannas. I hand one to Chris and one to Uriah.
"Maybe this will be the night of our lives." I say and tie the bandanna over my mouth and walk in the house.
----------------------------------------------
So. CLIFF HANGER! Lol sorry guys. I might post later or tomorrow tho! Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
I'm pretty proud of this chapter tho. :) alright,
BYE REBELS!