Chapter 10

Eventually we all fall asleep leaning against each other like little kids.
~~
Currently, it's 5 in the damn morning and someone, *cough* Uriah *cough* decided to drink some milk. In the dark.
"Why would you do this in the dark?" I whisper yell.
"I don't know I didn't want to wake you guys up!" He says back.
"Well your lucky these guys are deep sleepers, cause I'm the only one who heard the glass break." I say, "why would you drink milk in the first place?" I whisper.
"I couldn't sleep! So I decided to not turn on the lights and pour some milk and pop it in the microwave." He says.
"Your so frustrating some times! But I love you anyways." I say and turn on the lights.
There was scattered black mug pieces on the floor. Along with some milk.
~
After we're done cleaning we go back to our spots on the couch and try to sleep. At least, I try Uriah is already sleeping. I look around at the guys, Zeke is snoring, I look over at Tobias and he's sleeping with his mouth wide open. I get up and walk to my room and call Christina, knowing her, she always answers the phone for me.
"Hey Chris." I say into the phone.
"Hey tris, what's wrong?" She asks.
"Before I tell you, I need you to go somewhere where no one will hear you." I say.
"Ok I'm by myself in my room. Now spill." She says.
"Okay so today Eric came over and attempted to kidnap me, but he failed. And then I asked why he tried and he said that Jeanine is gonna kill me in 3 weeks, so I made a deal with him and he's gonna come back in 3 weeks and Jeanine is gonna kill me, I guess." I tell her.
"Okay well you need to tell everyone." She says.
"I'm not telling them. I'm gonna have the time of my life these next few weeks and then just let her kill me." I tell her.
"Okay.. So when's your next race?" She asks.
"Tonight around 6. The usual. Against a Camaro." I say.
"Okay after school lets go drifting then go to the race." She says.
"Okay see ya." I say.
"Bye." She says and I hang up.
I hop in bed and fall asleep.
~
About 20 minutes later I hear the door creak open. I look up and see Tobias.
"Hey can I sleep here? Your brothers are so loud." He asks.
"Yeah sure." I say and scoot over. He lays down next to me and puts his arm around me and pulls me towards him.
"I love you." He whispers in my ear.
"I love you too." I whisper back.
Soon we both fall asleep.
~-~-~-~-~ <- see what I did there? ;)
The next morning I wake up to the sound of my alarm, signaling it's 6:30.
I groan and get up and wake up Tobias.
He groans and says, "Five more minutes. Okay?" He says into the pillow. I roll my eyes, smiling I say, "okay."
I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and brush my hair. Then I walk back into my room and see Tobias stretching.
"I'm gonna get dressed. You should too." I tell him. He nods and walks out.
I close the door and get dressed. I put on a black tank top, a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans and my black and white varsity jacket. Then I put on some black converse. I take my backpack and walk downstairs.
"Good morning." I say to Tobias and Zeke.
"Morning." They say, mouths full of cereal. I smirk and grab two apples.
"URIAH COME ON WE NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL FIRST!" I yell grabbing the keys to my Boss 302. I hear him run down stairs.
"Bye!" I say in the most girly voice. I toss Uriah his apple and we walk out the house. I hear Tobias and Zeke quickly getting up and putting their dishes in the sink. We get in my car and speed to school whilst eating an apple.
We get to school and I see Zekes car driving in. I smirk and lean against the back of my car. They park and come over to us.
"Hello boys." I say. The roll their eyes and we walk over to the gang.
4646464646464646464646
Heyyyyyy today I was nice and I didn't leave a cliff hanger. :)
So, I'm gonna try and update every week on either, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Okay
BYE REBELS!