Chapter 20 Part 2.

QUICK NOTE BEFORE THE CHAPTER, IM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!! Hope you enjoy!

Edit: Also, PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END!
Tobias' POV

3 years later.

"URIAH STOP MAKING OUT WITH THE FOOD!" I hear Zeke yell.

I chuckle and sigh. I get off my bed and walk into the kitchen where everyone is in their pj's and their hair is messy.

"G'morning fam!" Uriah yells. Marlene passes me a plate of pancakes and I take it before Uriah can. Then I smother the beautiful food with butter and maple syrup.

As we all devour our delicious food we munch in silence. A comfortable silence. It's quite nice.

"Shall we stay inside our apartment today?" Will asks.

Everyone nods in agreement. Then Christina gets up and turns on the radio.

Soon enough, we're all cleaning the kitchen while singing along to, 'The Phoenix' by Fall Out Boy.

Once we've finished we all stand back to look at our master piece.

"PERFECT!" We all yell.

Then Chris sniffs a little. Everyone looks over at her.

"It hasn't been this clean since Tris." She whispers.

Slowly, we all become an emotional mess. And soon were gathered on the floor, watching The Bee Movie.

By the time the movie is finished everyone fell asleep. Everyone, but me. Sighing, I turn off the TV and lay back against the couch and close my eyes for a few minutes.

Then I hear something hit the window. Flinching, I sit up and walk to the balcony. I open the sliding door and step out, closing the door behind me.

As I walk forward I step on a soft material, I look down and find a black bandanna. Confused I pick it up and see a little note attached behind it.

I rip the tape off the note and open it up.

I hope you didn't forget about me. But then again, I hope you weren't sitting around crying because of me. Keep Racing. -Someone.

I smile sadly and walk inside. I go to my room and lay the bandanna and note on the dresser.

Knock, knock, knock.

I hear someone knocking on the door and I quickly jog over.

Slowly, I open the door.

"Tris?" I ask, my eyes widening, I smile widely.

"It's me Tobias." She says, her smile growing.

"Come here!" I yell, wrapping my arms around her waist. I pick her up and spin her around.

Smiling, I take her hand and walk inside. Of course, everyone is sleeping.

Rolling my eyes, I look over at her and smile.

"Shh let's prank them." She whispers. Then we walk to our room quietly and we take all our stuff.

Silly string, two airhorns, feathers, sharpies, and paint.

We take all our stuff over to everyone and start preparing our prank.

Tris goes over to Lynn and starts drawing a mustache below her nose. The she writes "I love Uriah" on her forehead.

I draw a two hearts on Zekes cheeks and the write "I love unicorns" on his forehead.

On Christina's face we draw a mustache and write "moths are my fav" on her forehead.

On Will's face we draw a flower on one cheek and the a heart on the other and write "I hate books" on his forehead.

On Shauna we draw a mustache and write "I love my sister SO much." On her forehead.

On Marlene we draw a mustache and write "I hate Uriah." On her forehead.

And lastly, on Uriah we draw a heart on one cheek, and a rose on the other. Then we write "I'm a Pansycake." On his forehead.

Then we take blue, red, black, white, and gray paint and paint everyone with it.

Once we're done we take the feathers and sprinkle them on every body.

Then we take the silly string and spray everyone.

Then we each take an air horn and wake them up.

"GAH WHAT THE FUCK?!" Lynn screams wiping paint off her face.

"YOU RUINED MY OUTFIT!" Christina screeches.

"I WAS HAVING THE BEST DREAM EVER AND YOU FUCKING RUINED IT!"  Zeke screams.

"WHY AM I COVERED IN PAINT?!" Will asks.

"YOU SHOULDVE CHOSEN PINK PAINT!" Marlene screams.

"YOU SHOULD'VE COVERED ME IN FOOD!" Shauna screams.

"WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP?!" Uriah asks.

An awkward silence passes through.

"YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING LITTLE SHITS!" Tris screams.

At this, everyone jumps up. Then, everyone starts yelling in happiness.

"TRISSSSSS!!!!!" Everyone yells.

Then we all tackle her with a big ol' hug.

"Okay guys I can't breathe." Her muffled voice yells.

We all get off of her quickly and sit on the floor with her.

"So you guys stayed in the apartment." She says with a small smile.

We all nod, knowing she wanted that.

"So how'd you sleep, sleeping Beauty?" Lynn asks jokingly.

"I had a really long dream." She says quietly.

"About what?" I ask.

"Let's just say, I saw the future. My future. Which consisted of, no more racing at the age of 22 and spending the rest of my life with you Pansycakes." She smiles and hug her knees. We all smile and hug each other.

And that's how the day went, hugging, and tears of joy. That's how our lives went. We tried our hardest to hold on, and somehow, we made it. We made it through life, without letting go.

THE END.

•••

Alright guys, that's a wrap.

That's it for this story, bonus chapters are coming soon, and for those who have requests,

Comment right here for Bonus Chapters.

Comment here for how the gang lives the rest of their lives.

And until next time,

Bye Rebels.

Stay Rebellious.