Chapter 12

Hey guys okay so in this chapter there's three videos I want you to watch, they will be at the end cuz I don't wanna give away the chapter :)
As we walked in the front door, we walked in a V, I was leading while Chris was on my right and Uriah on my left, we entered the front door and saw a bunch of drunken teens. I rolled my eyes at how easily they get drunk. We walked over to the kitchen and I scanned the room looking for my brother, quickly I found him drinking, he looked over at me and looked confused but then quickly looked away as if he didn't recognize me. I smirked and looked over at Tobias, he was staring at me intently with a bottle of water in his hand, knowing he was the designated driver I looked at Will he was already drunk and yet still drinking. I smirked and made Tobias my target watching his every move from the corner of my eye.
I turned to Chris and Uriah. I tapped them on the shoulder and I said,
"Okay I want Chris to go to Will, and Uriah to go to Zeke, do whatever you can to get their attention with out them knowing its you, I'll go to Four and I'll get his attention. Then meet me back here in 10 minutes. And make sure you get at least two shots. We're gonna be surprising everyone here." I say smirking.
I walk over to Tobias slowly. Taking my time I took two shots of moon shine I'm sure it was. I heard music playing. Quickly recognizing it as drunk in love by Beyoncé I smirked and continued walking towards him. When I finally reached him I pulled his collar and whispered, "What's a pretty boy like you doing alone?"
He looked nervous. "I'm not alone. I have a girlfriend and she's supposed to be here any second now." He says.
"Well. Maybe she's here but you haven't checked." I whisper in his ear. Then I started pulling him by his wrist and I brought him to the spot and waited for Chris and Uriah, I distracted him by dancing. I smirked at how easily distracted he is. Soon Chris and Uri finally come. I look at them and they look at me. I smirk and I pull him to the dance floor, leading Uri and Chris. They see my actions and I know they smirk.
We get in the middle and start clearing everybody out of the way, then I leave them to continue clearing everyone out of the way, I go to the dj and ask him to play the songs Do It Again by Pia Mia E.T by Katy Perry and My House by Flo Rida. Once everyone is out of the way I scan the room and find the gang. I smirk and pull Chris and Uriah towards me as the song starts playing I say,
"You guys remember dancing with me right? Either way follow my lead." Then we go into formation and start dancing. We started dancing and I could feel all eyes on us. I smirk. I look at Tobias and see him staring at me once again, intently. I keep dancing letting the music take control of my body. Soon all three songs are over and every one is clapping. Once again, the crowd goes wild. I smirk and I put my arms around Chris and Uri and we all smile knowing they can't see us smile, we smile anyways. Once we leave the crowd we go to the kitchen and take three shots each.
I tap the both on the shoulders and have them come outside with me. We go to my car and stand against it with our backs facing the house. I pull down my bandanna and say,
"That was awesome!"
"Omg I know!!!" Chris says.
"Even though we haven't done that in a while we did great." Uriah says.
"Group hug!!" I yell pulling them in. We all laugh and hug each other.
"All right what's out next surprise were gonna pull?" Uriah asks once we let go of each other.
"Hey we could race." Chris says.
"Omg yes! Okay but first we have to go get a car that no one recognizes." I say.
"Okay let's go!" Uriah says jumping in the car. I pull my bandanna up and we drive back home.
When we get home
I park the car in the garage and I go over to my black 2016 Camaro SS.
We all pile in and drive back to the party.
Once I park the car we get out and go inside I go up to the dj and ask,
"Can you make an announcement and tell everyone that who ever wants to race me can come out side? Please?" I ask. He nods and does exactly as I say. As he speaks everyone looks at me and then when he's done everyone cheers and runs outside. I smirk and walk over to Chris and Uriah. We walk out side and I move my car to the middle-ish/to the left of the road.
"OKAY WHOS GONNA RACE ME?" I yell and look around. Everyone goes quiet and then someone steps out, and says, "Me."
I look at the person and find that Tobias wants to race his blue and black 2014 corvette z06 against my camaro. I smirk and say,
"Alright. PEOPLE WHO EVER YOU THINK WILL WIN, STAND ON HIS OR HERS SIDE." And all the guys except Uriah stay on his side while all the girls and Uriah go to my side.
I go over to Chris and ask her to start the race. She nods and stands between our cars.
Me and Tobias get in our cars. I make sure all the windows are up and then I rev the engine. Tobias does the same except he keeps revving while I don't. I smirk knowing what's gonna happen.
I see Chris holding a cloth and saying words, she then pulls the cloth down and that's when I drive. I go way faster then Tobias then he bumps the back of my car I laugh because he sped me up a little. He really needs to learn how to race.
I lead him around and then we get cops. I roll my eyes and keep going. Soon the cops give up and leave us alone. I turn left and go back to the house.
Soon enough I lose Tobias. Finally. Then I get back to the house, park and get out of the car. I look around and see that I have won. Once again. I smirk and raise my fists in the air. Everyone on my side cheers and everyone on his side boos.
Soon Tobias comes back and gets out of the car a frustrated look on his face. I smirk and shake his hand and whisper in his ear, "Good race. But you need to learn how to actually race. Maybe I'll teach you later."
Then I slap his back hard and he groans. I laugh and walk to the house. I hear everybody yelling outside then I hear someone asking to race someone else and I just laugh. I hear engines start and people cheering then I hear them leave. I go get myself a shot and then I get a water bottle. I sit on the counter and then I yell at the dj,
"HEY CAN YOU PUT SOME MUSIC ON PLEASE?"
"Sure." He says.
Then Irresistible by Fall Out Boy plays.
I hear foot steps and Uriah, Chris and the gang come inside. Uri and Chris sit besides me on the counter and I see them take shots.
"That was one hell of a race huh?" Zeke asks.
We nod.
"Hey what's ur names?" Will asks.
"I'm someone." I say.
"I'm Jason." Uriah says.
"I'm Elizabeth." Chris says.
"Oh. Well I'm Will." Will says. Then everybody introduces themselves.
We hear cops and yelling quickly I jump off the counter and everyone runs to their cars. I run to my car and get in.
Then the door opens and Tobias gets in.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"I need a ride. Zeke and Jason took my car and Elizabeth took my spot in Wills car." He says and puts his seatbelt on.
"Oh." I say and turn on the radio, zooming out of there.
We drive for about 10 minutes and then I arrive to a spot where no one knows of. I get out my phone and text Chris and Uriah telling them they can take off their bandannas. Then I get out of the car and sit on the hood. Tobias does the same.
"So..." He says.