Chapter 19 Part 1

I wake up to a banging noise, sorta like a knock but using your fist.

I groan and open my eyes, the first thing I notice is that we all fell asleep on the ground, peaceful in a dangerous environment.

Seconds later, the door is busted open. I look up and find Peter entering the black and blue room.

"WAKE UP STIFFS!" He yells, and quickly everyone wakes up.

We all throw pillows at him in frustration.

"Hey! Watch it! NOW GET DRESSED WE'LL BE TAKING YOU TO JEANINE!" He yells again and walks out like a mad baby.

We all roll our eyes and put the pillows back. Then we take turns using the bathrooms.

When were all finished I look over at Tobias who was already staring.

"Mornin' Toby." I say, giving him a goofy grin.

"Mornin' Sunshine." He says back, giving the same goofy grin I was wearing. I smile and give him a hug and a peck on the cheek. As soon as I do everyone 'aw's.' Toby's cheeks turn a light shade of pink and he berries his head deeper into my neck.

And as soon as he does, everyone yells, "FOURTRIS!" Then we all burst out laughing.

Then the door slams open. We roll our eyes and Peter yells, "Alright! You guys follow me!"

We reluctantly follow him and he leads us towards a different hallway, which opens up to a big room in which Jeanine is present.

"Hello! Today, is the last day of testing!" She says cheerfully.

Everyone sighs in relief.

"You may be relieved but one of you will be dead before it's over." She says, venom in her voice.

The room gets quiet.

"Now! Who decides your fate," She pauses, and smirks, "Will be Tris!" She yells.

My eyes widen and everyone gets quiet.

"Now. I want you all to line yourselves up against the wall without Tris." She says sternly.

They go holding each other's hands in the process. Like a family would, when they're in danger.

"Now Tris I want you to take a gun off the table and shoot." She tells me.

I hesitate thinking of a plan.

"Hurry up." She says.

Rolling my eyes I take the gun and check to see if there's a bullet in it.

Sure enough, it's loaded.

I look at my friends that I call family. They all stare at the ground.

I close my eyes. And quietly cock the gun. That seems to get their attention.

Slowly, I put my fingers in place. .

Then I raise the gun.

No towards them.

But towards my temple.

And just as I'm about shoot I say to everyone,

"See you soon."

But before I can shoot I hear the sound of glass breaking. Quickly I look up and see.....

----!------!-----

Hey....

Sorry for the cliffhanger.

It'll get better don't worry.

Okay so thanks guys so much I love ya.

Bye rebels.

Next Update: Either Friday or Sunday.