Chapter 15 Part 3

Once I arrive to Jeanines building I pay the driver and walk inside the fancy building.

"Hello Eric." I say. I look around and nod, "Peter."

"So you decided to come after all?" Eric asks.

"Yep. I'd rather die then watch my friends die." I tell him.

"Okay. I'm gonna take you to your room where you will stay for the rest of the night. Then in the morning Jeanine will perform a test on you for 3 days. And if you don't last, you'll be dead. But if you do last we will have to kill you in front of your friends and family." He says.

"Okay...." I say. And we walk up to my room.

It's a tiny room. There's a bed against the wall, a tiny window, and a bathroom down the Hall. I put my backpack down and sit on the bed.

"I have to look through you bag." Says Eric.

"Aight." I say and lay down.

He looks through it, surprised that it's only clothes, he says, "phone."

I hand it over. And he walks out. I look around the room, there's a camera in the corner. Of course. I get up and take off my hoodie. And lay on the bed. I face the wall and fall asleep.

----------

THIS IS NOT THE END.
Okay. So I'm sorry for not updating, I was busy and I was also in a short writers block. Guys, there will be max 20 chapters. Then I might start another story.

Suggestions for the next story? Comment.

Love ya Rebels.