Chapter 19 Part 2

I look up and see......

Will.

Crashing through the window, with a gun in his hand, aiming at Peter. Dauntless hung behind him in full black armor.

I chuckled and quickly aimed at Jeanine. I shot her shoulder and swiftly shot more body guards with my remaining bullets.

When I'm done I look up and find Will shooting the remaining body guards. I look around at the downed body guards and take their guns and ammo.

I go over to the rest of the gang and toss them each a gun. Then I toss the ammo around my shoulder and help Will out with the guards.

Once we've finally finished I look around see Jeanine holding a serum. Death serum.

My eyes widen as she was about to shoot the serum into Tobias's neck from behind. I drown out all sound as I quickly push Tobias out of the way and let her push the serum into the back of my bicep. I feel the familiar stinging sensation as the needle goes through my arm. And soon the needle is taken out and I fall to the ground.  My whole body goes numb and the last thing I see before I close my eyes is Tobias shedding tears, holding my almost lifeless body.

Tobias's Pov

As I held her fragile body close to mine, tears escaped my eyes. I sobbed and kissed her cheek.  Her rosy cheeks were slowly going pale and she was closing her eyes. 

"NO!"  I sobbed into her shoulder. My tear covered face was met with her rosy smelling shirt.

She always smelled like roses. She too was a rose. Beautiful and fragile.

I felt a hand on my back and I quickly looked at her. But her eyes were still closed.

I looked up instead. Shauna was comforting Zeke. Uriah was crying into Marlene's shoulder. Christina was crying with Will. And Lynn had a devastated look on her face, but no tears.

After a minute of us crying Lynn spoke up. "WE HAVE TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL SHE HAS A CHANCE OF LIVING!" That snapped us all out of our trances. 

We all got up and I carried Tris in my arms.  I looked over at Lynn who picked up a pistol and walked over to Jeanine who was sitting against the wall. She cocked the gun and shot Jeanine in the head.

"LETS TAKE DAUNTLESS DOWN HES FASTEST!"  Will shouted and we all jumped on the big cow. 

We quickly got down to the parking lot and Will lowered the cow into his truck and we all crowded into his truck.

"FOUR DRIVE!" Will screamed passing me the keys. I took them and started the engine. I looked back at Tris who was safely held by her brothers and Chris.

"This ones for you." I whispered and sped to the hospital.

As we're speeding to the hospital Zeke yells, "SHE HAS A PULSE!"

I smile and drive faster.  Once we've arrived to the ER we give her to a doctor and follow them into her room.

They inspect her and start talking medical. They get interrupted when Uriah yells, "SPEAK ENGLISH IVE ONLY WATCHED GREYS ANATOMY ONCE IN MY LIFE!"

The doctor looks up and says, "We have reason to believe she's entered a coma."

------------------

Hey guys..

Sorry for the cliff hanger....

THIS IS NOT THE END!!!

But the story is coming to an end soon. I'll try to get at least 25 chaps I promise I'll TRY.

Bye Rebels.

Stay REBELLIOUS.

Next Update: SUNDAY or earlier.