Chapter 14

As I pressed the button to open the car elevator door thingie I notice everyone in the car looking around at the building. It's pretty tall. There are at least 10 floors. I chose the top floor because the garage, private gym, private pool and a private place to dance with mirrors on almost each wall are all on this floor. Instead of having two apartments on each floor, some floors have two some have one. Each have an incredible view unless, you chose the bottom. There was this car 'elevator' like in transformers that you could drive your car on and go all the way down to the main level, which was pretty cool to be honest.

"Damn Tris didn't know you had the money for this." Uriah said in awe.

"Well, when I first started racing they knew I was gonna become really good so they gave me this apartment in order to keep racing and if I ever moved out of the house. You should see the garage though." I tell him.

I press the button to go to my floor and the door closes. Once we arrive to the top floor I turn on my head lights to the max 'cause all the lights are turned off. I stop the car next to the light switch and turn on the cars. The lights blast on and I see all my babies parked next to each other. With covers on them of course. I go back into the car and park the boss in the empty spot and turn off the engine. We all get out of the car and take the bags out of the trunk.

"TRIS UNCOVER THOSE CARS THIS INSTANT!!!!!" Will and Uriah yell at me. I laugh and set down the bags in my hands. I go over to each car and uncover them all, receiving an "oh my gods" from everyone as I uncover each car.

"Oh come on I don't have that many." I tell them.

"YOU HAVE 6 CARS IN THIS GARAGE. THAT MAY NOT BE A LOT TO YOU BUT IT IS TO US!" Lynn yells.

"Most people have 10-20 cars." I tell them.

"WELL YOU HAVE 10!" Everyone yells.

"Oh yeah...." I say remembering my other 4.

"Alright let's go inside." I say and we all pick up bags.

We walk inside and I turn on the lights revealing the light gray hall. "On the right side of the hall there's three rooms and three bathrooms on the left there's two rooms and two bathrooms." I say as we walk towards each room. "I had each room customized for every couple and Lynn." I say. "In each room theres big bed in the middle and two night stands on each side. There's a ps4 with a bunch of games, a little couch and a 60 inch tv in the corner. In the other corner there's a desk and a mirror then there's a walk in closet and a bathroom. Each room has your names on the door and each are different colors. Uriah and Marlene's room is dark purple and black. Shauna and Zekes room is dark blue and black. Lynn's is black. Christina and Will's is dark red and black. Each room has the same layout. The kitchen is straight ahead and the couch is in there with the tv there's a balcony and food in the fridge. Make yourself at home I'm gonna go to my room." I say walking to my room.

I enter the dark gray room, and turn on the lights. I look around at the bed against the wall and the ps4, the mirror. Everything. I walk in the closet and put my clothes away then I get out my keys to the boss again and walk out the room. I close the door.

"Lynn come with me." I say and walk out the door toward my boss 302 she walks with me while putting on her leather jacket.

"I know exactly what I'm doing." I whisper under my breath and speed towards the place I called home.

About 15 minutes later I park by the sidewalk and me and Lynn get out of the car and go inside. I go to my room, grab my black bandanna (I forgot it) and stuff it in my pocket. Then I walk downstairs.

"Where you going?" I hear Zeke ask.

"Moving out." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because. I'm not wanted here." I tell him.

"You can't move out. Moms coming back next month." He says.

"Okay. When she does she can choose to have the house to herself or move in with me. It's her choice." I say looking at him straight in the eye.

He looks down, ashamed and says, "Look. I'm sorry Beatrice. I'm sorry for not believing in you."

"Well you didn't need to because I won anyway." I tell him.

"Can we come with you?" He asks, little hope left.

I pause. Looking at him. My big brother. I sigh and say, "Pack your stuff. Be ready in 10 minutes. And as in 'we' what do you mean?"

"Tobias." He says.

"How do you know his name?" I ask.

"He told me." He says and runs to his room.

I sigh and continue down the stairs. "Catch." I say to Lynn and toss her the keys to one of my mustangs. "I can drive?" She asks.

I nod then go to my boss 302 and start the engine. Revving it a little, I turn on the radio.

10 minutes later, Zeke and Four come out. Zeke locks the door and I roll down my window, resting my arm on the door in the process.

"You guys are gonna drive the other two cars in the garage. Put your stuff in the trunk and be careful with my babies. One scratch and I scratch your face." I tell them passing a key to each one.

"So we just follow you?" Zeke asks. I nod and wait for them to get in the cars. When they do I drive toward the apartment.

We get to the apartment and stop my cars on the garage elevator (it's really big btw) I press the button to go up and we wait.

"Tris. Isn't this from transformers?" Zeke asks.

"Duh." I say.

The elevator stops and we park the cars in the empty spots. I get out the car and lock it. Then everyone passes me the keys and we walk inside.

"Damn this is big." Zeke says.

I roll my eyes and say, "okay Zeke your room is the second door on the right. You're sharing with Shauna." He walks to his room and I lead Tobias to his.

"This was supposed to be our room.... But it's okay I'll just sleep in Lynn's room." I say and I start walking Lynn's room when I hear a loud yet quiet voice say,

"Wait."

----------
Moment of silence.
----------

So. I felt quite sad writing that last part. GUYS I WAS SICK! Omg it sucked OMG ALLEGIANT IS COMING OUT!!!!!........

Ok imma write another chapter to make up for last week....

Bye Rebels.
Stay Rebellious.