Chapter 6

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while... So here it goes......!
=•=•=•=•=
We open the door and find....
A perfectly clean house! We go in the living room but we see Uriah on a cow. In. The. Friggin. Living room.
"URIAH!" All of us girls scream.
"WHAT?" He screams back.
"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?" We scream.
"WE STOLE A COW AND NAMED IT DAUNTLESS!" The boys scream. Dang they are stupid. I push Uriah off the cow and take the cow to the back yard. I come back inside and Uriah is actually cleaning up. Surprising. We all sit on the couch talking.
"Trissy can you get me some coke?" Uri asks. I groan and say, "okay but only because I want some too." And I get up and get some. Then my phone rings. I pick it up not checking the caller ID.
"Hello?" I say.
"Hey tris you have a race this Friday" Max says. Max is the dude who schedules my races.
"What time?" I ask.
"5:00." He says.
"Okay thanks Max." I say. And hang up. I get the coke and go sit by Uriah and Lynn.
"Guess what?" I say.
"What?" The whole gang asks.
"I have a race on Friday!" I say.
"That's great sis!" Uriah says.
"Wait what?! No! I mean I'm happy cause I know your gonna win but the dance is on Friday!" Christina says panicking.
"What time is the dance?" I ask.
"6:00." Christina says.
"Okay whatever my race starts at 5 and the race is like an hour so I can just do my make up and hair and then when I'm done with the race put on my dress and done!" I say. The entire gang agrees and we go on with our conversations.
•••••••later that day••••••
Uriah finally took the cow back and has just came home. We have been watching movies and eating pizza.
"Ooh pizza!" Uriah says when he comes in the kitchen. We all eat and watch movies and fall asleep on the couch. I wake up the next morning to my alarm. I completely forgot that today is Monday. I get up and put on skinny jeans and a t shirt then I leave my hair down and get a air horn to wake up the gang.
They eventually all woke up. And we all go to school.
.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.
It's finally Friday morning, and Christina woke me up by squealing at the sight of me sleeping on Tobias's shoulder. I roll my eyes and get up putting on black jeans a t shirt and a leather jacket and combat boots and put my hair in a high ponytail. The others wake up and get dressed taking over the bathroom. I go back downstairs and get a muffin. Then I see Tobias coming to the kitchen.
"Morning." I say sleepily.
"Good morning." He says, clearly awake. "I have a surprise for you." He says.
"Um what is it?" I ask.
"Actually I'm giving it to you right now." He says. I raise my eye brows. Then he goes over to the oven, opens it and takes out a batch of chocolate cupcakes that have been frosted and say 'Prom?' I smile and say, "yes. I will go to prom with you." He smiles and hugs me. I peck his cheek, grab a cupcake and grab my keys sprinting towards my car. I'm followed by everyone who get in the car too.
••••••••••••••••••
so. Sorry guys I haven't updated in a while. But I have a reason! School. School has got me very busy. I'm so sorry. And guys? Please give some ideas. Please. But anyways Stay Divergent!
Bye Rebels