Chapter Tobias :)

Tris pov
I wake up and I'm laying next to Tobias. I'm the first one up. I get up and go to the kitchen and make coffee. When I'm done I sit down and drink my coffee. Then I hear someone whisper, "Can I have some coffee Sis?" Uriah. I smile and look to the side. He's sitting next to me. I get up and get him some coffee. I bring his coffee to the table and sit next to him.
"Good morning Bro." I say smiling.
"Good morning Sis." He says smiling back.
"Let's prank them." I whisper. He smirks and says, "Got the silly string?"
"Yup. And the air horn and the shaving cream. But it's in my room so we'll wake Lynn up." Uriah nods and we slowly tip toe up the stairs. I wake up Lynn and say, "Shh were pranking them."
She nods and says, "okay I'm gonna go change in the bathroom downstairs." I nod and get the stuff. Then I say, "We should make this a Pedrad prank. With all the Pedrads." Uriah nods and goes to get Zeke. He comes back with a wide awake Zeke. I assume he was on his phone.
"What about Four?" Uriah asks.
"He's a deep sleeper. We can drag him to Tris's room." Zeke says. We nod and go down stairs. We try and drag him and Lynn comes out of the bathroom and helps. We drag him up the stairs and he still hasn't waken up. We put him on my bed. Then we go to get the stuff. Shauna, Marlene, and Christina  have already woken up. So we're just pranking Will and Tobias.
"Okay guys we have to have separate teams." Zeke says to me and Uriah.
"How about we drag Four to Where will is sleeping and then all three of us wake both of them?" I suggest. The both nod. Then we go up stairs and drag four to Wills room. First we spray them with silly string and then we put shaving cream all over the wooden floor, and put a big sign that says, "WILL AND FOUR HAVE  TO CLEAN THIS UP!"
Then we have Shauna, Marlene, Christina and Lynn go in Zekes truck and then we stand by the front door and blow three of the air horns at once and the wake up. We hear screaming and yelling and then they try to run towards us but slip and slide instead. Then we quickly close the door and lock it and run to Zekes truck. I drive and we all laugh at them.
"So where should we go?" I ask.
"The park!" Uriah yells. So we go to the park. We're lucky Zeke had our skate boards from last time. We skate around all day and talk. Then we go home and find a completely clean house. And Will and Tobias sitting on the couch playing video games.
"Wow. Someone could be a maid." I say.
"Yeah. This is really clean." Zeke says.
"THE PANSYCAKE MAIDS!!! THAT SHALL BE YOUR NAMES!" Me and Uriah say at the exact same time. Everyone looks at us. We laugh and high five.
"Guys. We're staying the night till your mom comes home." Christina says. Everyone nods in agreement. We all play video games for the rest of the day and stay up all night talking. We all eventually fall asleep on the couch while watching Netflix.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Guys. I need ideas from you! Please comment things you want/think should happen!
Bye Rebels.