Chapter 8

Oh my gosh. I love you guys! You guys are the best!!!! Thank you for telling me to keep this story.
:)
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
I wake up to Uriah shaking me.
"What?!" I ask.
"Shh lets go prank Zeke." He whispers.
"Okay." I say and get up.
I go to my drawer of pranks and pull out two cans of silly string, a permanent marker and whip cream.
"Okay come on." I whisper. I give him one of the silly string cans and the whip cream.
We tip toe to Zekes room and open the door. We tiptoe over to him and we both spray him with silly string. Then I take the permanent marker and draw a mustache on his face and write on his forehead "I AM A UNICORN" then Uriah takes the whip cream and smears it all over his face. Then we take a picture of Zeke and leave.
We put our supplies back and wait in my room.
Then about 20 minutes later we hear Zeke yell, "YOU GUYS ARE GONNA PAY!" And we hear him walking towards us. So I quickly open the window and grabbing my keys my phone and pulling a sweatshirt on. I jump to the tree outside the window and Uriah jumps after me. Then we run to my car and I drive towards Tobias's house.
~*~*~
Once we get there we get out of the car and walk in not bothering to knock.
"HEYO!" I yell while entering.
Tobias comes to us from the kitchen. He smirks.
"I heard about to prank. Nicely done." Then he high fives me.
"You guys wanna play some Call of duty?" Uriah asks.
"Yas" I say.
"sure" Toby says.
We go sit on the couch and play some COD I end up winning against them.
"That's not fair you were cheating!" Uriah whines. I punch his shoulder playfully and say, "Quit being such a baby we all know I won fair and square."
He rubs his shoulder and says, "you hurt."
We all laugh and then I say, "Lets go check on Zeke Wekey."
Then we all get up and go to my car.
When we get to the house we open the door quietly and walk in. Then when I walk towards the living room some one tackles me. Quickly I punch them in the face then push them off of me and pin them down. I look at their face. Zeke. He managed to was off the marker. His forehead is clear.
"Oh my god that hurt like hell." He groans. I laugh and get up giving him a hand up too.
"Remember to check who it is before you tackle." I say. He rolls his eyes and walks over to the couch. I look at Tobias and Uriah. Uriah has a smirk plastered on his face and Tobias is staring at me in shock.
"How?" He asks.
"These two guys have always taught me to fight." I say and smirk.
We walk to the couch and sit down. Then Zeke asks, "You guys wanna watch a Netflix?"
"Sure." We all say. Then he turns on Netflix.
After about twenty minutes of deciding whether to watch 'Mean Girls' or 'Little Man' we decided to watch Mean girls.
~*~
After the movie we all fell asleep leaning against each other.
Then the doorbell rings. I get up to see who it is and find.....
•-•-•-•-•-•-•
heyyyyyyy :P CLIFF HANGER! Lol thanks guys for being supportive. And I'll try to update more often. Sorry this chapter is short.
BYE REBELS!