Chapter 17

I open my eyes to find myself still in the same room that I was in, Jeanine's testing lab.

"Of course." She whispers to herself.

I raise a brow.

"You are Divergent." She says.

"And?" I ask.

"It means you cannot be controlled. And what's funny is that, you are the most powerful one." She says in astonishment.

I roll my eyes. "Can I go now?" I ask.

"Of course, Eric, take her to her room." She says.

Eric comes around and takes me out of the chair. Then we walk to my room.

"Okay you're gonna have another test tomorrow so, be ready." He tells me, and closes my door.

I go to my bed and take out some sweats and a shirt. Then I lay down and go to sleep.
----

The next morning I wake up and brush my teeth, brush my hair out and put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and black vans.

Then I hear Peter yell, "HURRY UP STIFF."

I roll my eyes and walk out of the bathroom. He grabs my arm and we go back to Jeanine's lab.

"Hello Beatrice." She says as Peter buckles me down.

"So since we found that you are the most powerful Divergent, we are going to have this be your last test. It's either you die right here or you'll be killed in front of your family. But that's only if you open the box without dying." She says, evil shining through her voice.

Then Peter injects serum in my arm again.

I close my eyes and let the darkness take me.

*******

I open my eyes and find myself in a dark room, I look around and find Tobias in the corner, staring at me, as if he's being controlled by someone else.

"Tobias?" I ask.

Immediately he runs to me, and tackles me to the ground.

Then just as he reaches for his gun, I punch him, in the chest, and flip us over.

"Tobias, this isn't real." I whisper, tears brimming my eyes.

Then he flips us over again so we're in the position we began with.

"Tobias." I whisper, on the verge of tears.

He then takes out his gun.

"Tobias." A tear rolls down my cheek.

He places the gun to my forehead.

"Tobias, listen to me. This isn't real. It's a simulation." By now tears are all over my cheeks.

He places his finger on the trigger. Determined, I place my hands on his, a way of telling him to stop.

"Tobias." I close my eyes. Then open them again, "You are the simulation."

And just as I say that, he disappears.

Now, I'm standing up, in a bright room.

There's a gun in my hand.

My whole family stands in front of me.

"Shoot them." Jeanine's voice says.

"Tris, it's okay." My mom says.

"No." I say.

"What?" She asks.

I turn to Jeanine, and say, "This isn't real."

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"This isn't real." I say, and place the gun to my temple.

Just as I'm about to pull the trigger, I wake up.

*****

"NOOOO!" Jeanines yells.

I look out the window and see.....

}{}{}{

Hey guys.....

CLIFFHANGER!

No? Okay...

OKAY SO IMMA UPDATE EITHER LATER THIS WEEK OR NEXT SUNDAY!

BYE REBELS!!!!!