Chapter 16

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!
~~~~~~
"WAKE UP STIFF." A voice yells.

I roll my eyes and stand up, stretching, I see Peter in front of me.

"Get dressed Jeanine wants you in 5." He says and closes the door.

I put on black leggings, a maroon shirt and black converse and put my hair in a bun. Then I go brush my teeth in the bath room. When I walk out I see Peter in front me. He takes my arm harshly and walks me down a long hall way.

"Jeanine's gonna test you Stiff. Better not crack under pressure if you wanna see your beloved family." He says, disgust in his voice.

I roll my eyes and stay quiet. We reach a blue door that matches the dark blue hallway. Peter unlocks the door with a blue key and pushes me inside. Then he closes the door and locks it.

I look around the room and find a chair in the middle of the room that has a bunch black wires all around it. There's another door in the corner. There's glass covering two walls, one you can see the city the other, Jeanine behind her glass desk, her body guards beside her.

Peter pushes me forward till I reach the chair. Then he pushes me into the chair and puts the seat belt thing that keeps me in place.

"Have fun Stiff." He says with an evil smile and walks out.

"Beatrice." Jeanine's weak voice says.
"Today will be part one of the three day test. Part one is always the easiest. Everyone gets through it. Eric will give you a serum that puts you to sleep, but wakes your mind." She pauses, clearing her throat, "You will be forced to choose a series of objects that will have you survive. And while you do that we watch on the monitor to see if you are what we think you are." She says. Then she hands a serum to Eric and he enters the room.

"This is gonna sting. See you soon." He says and inserts the serum in my arm. As soon as he does the room starts to go dark and my eyes get heavy. I close my eyes and it feels like I'm sleeping.

The room gets bright again. I look around to see that I'm standing up and there are mirrors all around.

"Choose." A woman's voice says. I look around but see no one.

Confused, I say, "What?"

Then a block of cheese on a plate and a knife appears.

"Choose!" She says again.

"Why?" I ask.

"JUST CHOOSE!" She bellows.

"WHY?!!" I yell.

"Your loss." She says.

Confused, I look around to see the cheese and the knife disappeared. Then a dog comes running after a little girl that looks like me.

I run after the dog and try to catch it, I fail because the dog disappears and I'm left on the floor.

I stand up again, and see the mirrors are closer now. And there's a lot more of them everywhere. I look at myself in the mirror and try to touch the mirror but then I just fall in again.

I look around to see myself on the street of the homeless, I am sitting on the ground and my clothes are really dirty. Then I see a man approaching me. He shows me a picture of a boy that looks like Tobias.

"Have you seen this boy?" His raspy voice asks from a distance.

"No." I say quietly, but confused.

He comes in closer. "Are you sure you haven't see this boy?" He asks, his breath stinks of cigarettes.

"No." I tell him again, getting up so I'm eye to eye.

Then he pushes me against the wall, and pushes himself against me, so now my whole body is pressed against his.

"I know you have." He whispers against my ear.

This isn't real. My mind says.

"Have you seen this boy?!" He asks again.

"No." I say again.

"Yes you have. I can see it in your eyes." He says.

I stand up straighter and say sternly, "I haven't see that boy."

"Are you sure?" He whispers again but this time his lips are hovering over my neck.

THIS ISNT REAL! My mind screams.

Coming to my senses, I punch the guy in the face. He crumbles to the ground then I kick his ribs. I take the picture and ask, "Who is this boy?"

"My son." He says with pain.

"Well, if he is your son, then why would you let him out of your sight?! AND ATTEMPT TO RAPE A GIRL IN THE PROCESS OF FINDING HIM?" I ask again.

"He ran away when his mother died." He says, clearly in pain.

"And how did she die?" I ask.

He stays quiet.

"HOW DID SHE DIE?" I bellow.

"I, Marcus Eaton, killed my wife, Evelyn Eaton and beat my son Tobias Eaton, till he ran away." And as soon as he said those words, his eyes closed.

My eyes widen. But then I close my eyes and think to myself, this isn't real. And everything goes dark again.
---------
Hey guys...

CLIFFHANGER!

IM SORRY!

REALLY.

TRULY,

SORRY!

By the way, I'm not supporting rape in any way and I don't want that to happen to anyone. BE VERY CAREFUL!

So I kinda used what happened in the book, but I changed it!

Okay so I'm going to update next weekend again because, I'm really trying to decide how the next part is going to play out, so FORGIVE ME!

SUGGESTIONS?

THIS IS NOT THE END. THERE WILL BE 3-4 MORE CHAPTERS! And I will make an epilogue. 

REQUESTS ON BONUS CHAPTERS?

COMMENT!

I HAVE SOME IDEAS FOR BONUS CHAPTERS:

LYNN GOING ON A BLIND DATE! (Comment with who and where.)

CHRISTINA AND WILL GOING ON A DATE! (Comment where.)

URIAH AND MARLENES FIRST DATE! (It's a blind one) (comment where.)

SHAUNA AND ZEKES FIRST DATE! (Comment where.)

I MIGHT WRITE ALL THOSE! I JUST NEED YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT!

SHOULD I MAKE ANOTHER STORY?

YES?

NO?

OKAY THAT WAS A LONG AUTHORS NOTE!

REMEMBER TO

COMMENT,

VOTE,

AND,

STAY REBELLIOUS!!!!!

BYEEEEE REBELSSSS