Chapter Eight

*Continued*

I walked to the door. "Bruno wait!" I turned around. Skylight ran to me. "I'm coming with you," she said, with a suitcase in her hand. "What do you mean you're going with him?" Layla asked. "Mom, I'm going with Bruno on tour," Skylight said. "I don't know about this." "I will take good care of her," I said, looking at Layla. "Alright fine. I'm gonna miss you," Layla said to Skylight. They hugged. "Let's go," I said. We walked out of the door. We got into my car and left. I drove us to my hotel. The band was walking into the tour bus. We got out of the car and walked over to the bus. "Yo Bruno where have you been?" Eric asked. "Skylight, this is Eric." "Hi Skylight," Eric said. "Hi." "Skylight is gonna go on tour with us," I said. "Sounds good to me. Come onto the bus." We got into the bus. "Yo Bruno!" Phil walked over to me and we bro hugged. "Who's this?" "I'm Skylight," she said, smiling. Kam sat up from the couch. "You're Skylight?" "Yes. How do you know about me?" She asked. "Oh Bruno would not stop talking about you." "Shut up Kam." "Oh sorry man." "Uh Skylight, I will show you to your room," I said, walking over to my room. She followed. I opened up the door. Skylight walked in. "This is my room?" "It's my room but you can sleep on here. I will sleep on the couch." "Are you sure?" "Of course." "It's nice." "I know." I grabbed Skylight's suitcase and placed it down beside the bed. "I'm gonna take a nap before the show to relax," I said, yawning. "You can sleep in here for quiet," Skylight said. "Thank you," I said, smiling. "You're welcome." She walked out of the room and shut the door. I laid down on the bed and fell asleep. I woke up. I looked at the time and it was 8pm. I felt something around me. I looked down and there were arms wrapped around me. I rolled over. Skylight was sleeping beside me. Her arms still around me. She moved her head to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. She looked up at me. "When did you come in here?" I asked. "6:00." "You're adorable," I said, smiling. The door opened. "Bruno, we gotta get ready," Eric said. "Okay." I let go of Skylight and stood up. We walked out of the room. We got off the bus. We went into our dressing rooms. Skylight was in mine. "Are you sure you want me in here when you change?" "I'm sure. I'll change in the bathroom." I grabbed my outfit and I walked into the bathroom. I changed. I came out. "Aw Bruno you look adorable." "Thanks." "Let's go," I heard Kam say at my door. We got out of the room. I put a backstage pass on Skylight. We got on stage. Skylight stayed backstage. The curtains opened. Show time.

Thanks for reading! Please comment