Chapter Thirty-Three

*Bruno's POV cont.*

During the movie, Skylight held me tightly. She would bury her face into my chest. The movie ended around 12am. "Babe, the movie's over," I said, looking down at Skylight. She was sleeping. I stood up. I wrapped the blanket around Skylight. I picked her up and brought her upstairs. I walked into my room and placed Skylight down on the bed. I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. I walked down the hall into Presley's room. Presley was looking on her phone while Olivia was sleeping. Presley looked up. I walked into the room. I walked over to Olivia. "Thanks," I whispered. "Your welcome. She was great. I don't mind watching her," Presley whispered. "Thanks." I picked up Olivia and I carried her out of the room. I brought her into my room. I placed her down on the pull out sofa. I put a blanket on her. I walked over to the bed and laid down next to Skylight. I wrapped my arms around Skylight and I fell asleep. I woke up at 2am casue I was cold. I rolled over and noticed that Skylight wasn't next to me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over and I saw Skylight sitting on a chair on my balcony. The moonlight was shining on her. I got up and grabbed a blanket. I walked over to the balcony doors and opened them. "Is everything okay sweetheart?" I asked, wrapping the blanket around her. "I'm just a little scared from the movie we watched. I had a nightmare so I decided to come out here to relax and not be scared but it's not really working." I sat down in a chair next to her. "Everything is okay. You don't need to be scared. I'm right here to protect you. I won't let anything touch you." "Bruno what is that in the woods?" "Where?" "Right there," Skylight said, pointing into the woods. I looked into the woods. "I don't see anything Sky. It must be your imagination." "Bruno, I swear I saw a girl in the woods staring up at us." "Go to bed darling." "No I can't knowing that there's someone out there." "There is no one outside Sky. It's your imagination." "Why won't you believe me?" "Just go to bed please," I said, looking down at Skylight. Skylight stood up and walked into the room. I looked back into the woods to make sure I didn't see anything. I walked into the room and shut the door. I walked over to the bed and I laid down. Me and Skylight fell asleep. I woke up to screaming. Skylight was shaking. I got up and ran to her. "What's wrong?" She pointed at my bureau. I looked at the bureau and there was red lettering saying You Will Die. "What is the red?" Skylight asked. "I think it's blood." "I told you someone was in the woods!" "Skylight, are you trying to mess with me cause I didn't believe you last night?" "No I swear." "Well we should wake up Olivia," I said, turning around. Olivia wasn't there. "Skylight where's Olivia?" "She should be here." I saw a note on the pullout sofa. I walked over and picked it up. 'If you want your daughter back, break up with your girlfriend. Mack <3.' "Skylight, I think the person that you saw in the woods was Mack and she has our daughter." Skylight's eyes widened. "We are about to be some butt," I said, smiling evilly. Revenge will be sweet.

Thanks for reading. Please comment!