Chapter Twenty-Seven

*Bruno's POV cont.* 

We went back to the tour bus. I walked over to the door when I realized Skylight wasn't next to me. "What are you looking for?" Olivia asked. "Where's Skylight?" Olivia turned around and pointed at Skylight. She was staring at house. "Sweetie, why don't you go inside the tour bus. I will be back." "Okay." Olivia went inside the tour bus. I walked over to Skylight and wrapped my arms around her. "Bruno I think I should sell this house." "Where will you live, darling?" "We can buy a house here together. You, Me, and Olivia and you can have the tour bus parked next to the house." "I can't leave my family back in California. Maybe we can buy a house there." "Okay! I know who to give it to." Skylight ran inside. She came back out with keys. She walked over to the car. I ran over to her. "Where are you going?" I asked. "To my school. Are you coming?" "Uh sure. Should we bring Olivia?" "No she can stay with her crush," Skylight said, laughing. "Who's her crush?" "Kam. She told him he was hot." "That's adorable." "I know now hurry up into the car so we can leave." Skylight went into the car and I did shortly after. We got to the school. We walked inside. "Omg are you Bruno Mars?" I heard someone ask. I looked over and this girl was standing next to me. "Yes I am." "Oh my god. I have always wanted you to be my husband." "Back off he's mine," Skylight said, holding my hand. "That proves nothing." Skylight took a step forward. "Do you really wanna push my buttons?" The girl ran. "Wow I didn't know you were a jealous type," I said holding Skylight's hand. "That's how you know how much I love you." I smiled. We walked down this hallway. "Okay there's this guy who hangs out in the bathrooms. He has no where to live so I figured he could live in my mom's house." "Okay let's go get him." "Bruno, I am not a boy. You have to go get him. He is usually sitting on the ground." "Okay I'll be back." I kissed Skylight's cheek and I walked into the bathroom. This guy looked up at me. He had huge muscles. He stood up. He was so tall. "Hey uh are you the kid who hangs out here in the bathroom and doesn't have a place to stay?" "Yes that's me. What's it to ya?" "You may know my girlfriend Skylight." "Yes I know her." "Well her mom died and she's moving with me to California. She wanted to know if you would like her house." "Where is she?" "Come with me." We walked out of the bathroom. "Hey Skylight." "Hello Andrew." "So you have a place for me to stay?" "Yes let's go so I can show you." We walked out the door. Andrew got into his car. "Okay Skylight. You never told me that the kid was tall and muscular. I was expecting a weakling." "Yeah it shocked me too when I heard about it." We got to Skylight's place. Andrew parked next to us. We got out of the car. "So I'm gonna have to clean out my stuff and the house can be all yours," Skylight said as we walked into the house. "That's fine. Thanks." "No problem." Skylight packed everything she needed. She gave the key to the house to Andrew. We walked out of the house. "Bruno, is there any way we can hook up my car onto the tour bus?" "Of course." We hooked up the car onto the tour bus. We walked inside the tour bus. Kam was laughing as he was throwing Olivia in the air and catching her. Olivia was laughing. Kam looked over and placed Olivia down. "Hi Bruno, hi Skylight," Olivia said. "If you want, even though me and Skylight aren't married yet, you can call us mom and dad." "Are you sure?" "I'm sure." The bus took off to California.

Thanks for reading. Please comment