Chapter Twenty-Three

*Bruno's POV cont*

I woke up and Skylight was next to me, smiling. "Hey love. How long did you watch me sleep?" "Not long but you are cute when you sleep. You have cute little snores." "I snore? That's embarrassing." "It's quiet snores and very adorable." I smiled. "You are adorable. And you still have your jacket on." "Like I said, it's so comfy and plus it's very cold in the tour bus." "It is?" "Yes I'm freezing." I sat up. "It's pretty warm in here tho." "I'm really cold." I felt Skylight's head and cheeks. "You're very hot." "I know I am," she said smiling. "Yes you are very hot but I meant you feel hot. Are you feeling okay?" "Yes I feel fine." "If you start feeling sick, let me know so I can get some medicine for you." "Bruno, I'm not sick. I always feel hot." "No you don't love but I trust you that you are not sick." "Let's go eat, shall we?" She said, smiling. I got up and we walked into the kitchen. "Let me go wake up the guys. Is it alright you start breakfast love?" "I don't mind Bruno," she said, smiling. I walked into the guys rooms and called them out. We all gathered by the table. "Do you need help darling?" I asked. "No I got it." She grabbed two plates. She went to go bring it to us but she fell. The plates shattered. "Sky!" I ran over to her and kneeled down. "She's burning up," I said to the guys. "Should we bring her to the hospital?" Kam asked. "She probably has the flu," Eric said. "Should we get her medicine and see how she is in a few hours?" I asked. "Yes. I'll go run to the store. Bring her up on the bed and put ice packs on her," Eric said. "B...but I'm fr...freezing," she said, shivering. "Give her a bunch of blankets then. I'll be back." Eric left. I picked up Skylight and carried her into the bedroom. I placed her down on the bed. "You told me you were fine," I said, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry. I didn't want you to worry. Now can you come over here and cuddle with me? I'm freezing!" I laid down beside her and I wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her shivers. "Wait Bruno, aren't you gonna be sick?" "I don't care as long as I make you happy," I said, smiling. "Bruno, may I have more blankets?" "Kam," I shouted. Kam walked into the bedroom. "Yes?" "Get you get my girlfriend 5 blankets please?" "Sure." Kam walked out of the room. He came back in and placed the blankets down on Skylight. "T..thanks," she said, snuggling into the blankets. "You're welcome." Kam walked out of the room. A couple minutes later, Eric came into the room with a glass of water and medicine. Sky got two pills out of the the bottle and put it in her mouth and I handed her the water. Sky swallowed the pills. "Thanks Eric," Skylight stand, handing him the glass of water. "You're welcome. If you need anything, let me know." "Eric, she's my girlfriend. I can take care of her myself." "Oh my god, I need to go say hi to Cindia!" Eric ran out of our room. I looked at Skylight. She was sleeping. The medicine must've made her tired. I kissed her forehead and I got up. I walked out of the room. I looked at Jamareo. "Hey Bruno! Phil can come home today!" "Sweet! We should go get him." "Yes. Let's go." "Wait but what about Skylight?" "Can't one of us stay home with her?" "Jam, how about you go get him?" "Okay. I'll be back." Jamareo left. I can't wait for Phil to come back.

Thanks for reading! Please comment