Chapter Thirty

*Bruno's POV cont.*

Skylight ran. "Get back here darling and pay for smacking my butt," I said laughing while chasing after her. We ran into Eric's room. Skylight stopped and I plowed her over onto the bed. "Okay get off my bed guys." Me and Skylight looked over at Eric who was laying on the bed. I looked at Skylight. She nodded. We stood up. "We are very sorry," I said. "It's fine." "Let's go Skylight." Me and Skylight walked to the door. We then turned around and ran to the bed. We jumped onto Eric. "Really guys?" Eric asked, laughing. "Guys, we are here," Kam said, walking into the room. "Omg are we making an Eric pancake?" Kam asked, running over to us. He jumped onto us. "Okay okay that's enough guys." We got off of Eric and we walked out of the room. Olivia ran over to us. "Bruno, what if your family doesn't like me?" Skylight asked, holding my arm. "They will, baby girl. Don't worry." "What about me dad?" "Oh sweetheart, they will love you too." I picked up Olivia. "When we get settled in the house, we can go shopping for some clothes for you," I said to Olivia. "Yay!" We got out of the tour bus and walked over to the house. I opened the door. "Hello?" I shut the door behind us. "Bruno," Presley shouted, running into the room. I placed Olivia down and I hugged Presley tight. "I missed you so much," I said, still hugging her. "I missed you too. Uh who's this?" Presley asked, looking at Skylight. "I'm Skylight, Bruno's girlfriend." "Uh, you had a kid while you were on tour?" Presley asked. "No this is Olivia. We adopted her cause she didn't have a home." "Aww well you are adorable," Presley said. "Thanks." "I'm Presley, Bruno's sister." "Nice to meet you," Skylight said. "Nice meeting you too. How old are you?" "19." "Wow you are young." Skylight looked at the ground. "Hey Bruno!" Tahiti ran into the room with Jaime. "Hey guys," I said, holding out my arms. They walked over to me and hugged me. They let go. "Who are you?" Tahiti asked Skylight. "Skylight. I'm Bruno's girlfriend." "How old are you?" Jaime asked. "19." "Wow going after the very younger girls huh Bru?" Tahiti asked. "Did you get dirty over tour?" Jaime asked, smirking. "No this is Olivia. We adopted her." "Wait woah why are you home from tour early?" The door opened and the whole band helped Phil inside. "Oh my god. Phil what happened?" Presley asked. "I got hit by a car." "Aww," Tahiti said. "Hey Bruno," my dad said, walking into the room. "Hey Papa Mars." He walked over to me and we bro hugged. "Who's this lovely girl?" "I'm Skylight." "Are you Bruno's girlfriend?" "Yes." "Great another girl to break Bruno's heart." I looked over and Tiara was standing there with her arms crossed. "Hey Tiara," I said, sighing. Skylight wrapped her arm around mine. "We get to listen to him cry himself to sleep again with another girl," Tiara said, angrily. "Tiara stop," Presley said. "No. I don't feel like having Bruno go on and on about how Skylight broke his heart like he did with Jessica." My hands turned into fists. "What is your problem?" I snapped. "I want her out of this house." Tiara walked out of the room. She irritates me so much.

Thanks for reading. Please comment