Chapter Fifteen

*continued*

I got out of the shower and put a beautiful blue dress on. I blow dried my hair and put makeup on. I walked out of the bathroom. Bruno was laying on the couch, his arms cover his eyes. He looked at me. "Mack you look beautiful." "M...Mack? Did you just call me Mack?" I asked, hurt. "Skylight I'm  sorry! I wasn't thinking." "Wow you are low Bruno. You know what? Don't bother waiting for me because I'm staying in Montana." "Sky I'm sorry." "No you aren't Bruno. I can't believe you." Bruno stood up. "Baby I'm sorry. I really am." "Don't bother Bruno," I said, raising my voice. "What's going on?" Eric asked, walking into the room. I crossed my arms. "I don't know anymore," I said, walking out of the room into the bedroom. I shut the door behind me. I sat down on the bed, looking at my phone. There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" "Eric." "Come in." The door opened and Eric walked in. He shut the door behind me. "Is everything okay Skylight? Do I need to beat up my brother?" "He called me Mack." "Mack? Who's Mack?" "This girl Bruno called beautiful and said he loved." "So Bruno called you Mack today?" "Yes." "Wow that's horrible." "Yes it is. Especially when I love him so much," I said, looking at the ground. "Do you think he's cheating on you?" "I wouldn't be surprised. I'm trying to trust him but my trust is slowly fading. Do you think I'm overreacting?" "No. I think Bruno is making a risky decision. I would say yes if he didn't call you Mack and didn't say he loved that girl." "I just can't wait to get off this tour bus and stay off it. I can't believe I came." Eric walked over to me and sat down next to me. "Listen, Bruno makes dozens of mistakes. But I know he loves you and I know that if he hurts you, he hates himself for it. He was telling me out there that he hates himself and that he wishes he was perfect and wasn't stupid. He was saying how could he ever get you back and he's a mess. He feels so bad." "If he did then why didn't he come to me and say it for himself?" "I don't know. If you still wanna leave us, just know that Bruno loves you very much," Eric said, standing up. "Do you think Bruno is dating Mack?" I asked. Eric looked down at me. "That's something Bruno would have to tell you." Eric walked out of the room. I got up and opened the door. I looked over and Bruno had his arms covering his face. I saw Kam sitting next to Bruno. "Is he okay?" I mouthed to Kam. Kam shook his head. I tiptoed over to Bruno and laid on top of him. Bruno removed his arms from his face. He had tears rolling down his face. I wiped them away. "I'm so sorry Skylight," Bruno said, more tears pouring down his face. I put my head against his chest. "It's okay Bruno," I said, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm so sorry," Bruno said, whispering it over and over again. "Guys we are at the hospital," Brandon said. I looked at Bruno and kissed his lips. "I love you," I said, putting my head on his forehead. "I love you too and I'm sorry." "Stop saying that Bruno." "I cant. I feel awful." "It's okay." I sat up and he sat up. I wiped the tears from his face. "Let's go," I said, standing up. Bruno stood up and I grabbed his hand. We walked out of the tour bus into the hospital. We got to the front desk. "Hi where is Carter Anderson?" I asked. "216." "Thanks." We went up to the second floor. We found 216 and knocked on the door. "Come in," I heard someone say. I opened the door and Carter was laying there, his mother by his side. She was holding his hand. His eyes were closed. Carter's mom stood up and walked over to me. "Thanks for coming," she whispered. "Your welcome." Carter looked over at me and smiled.

Thanks for reading. Please comment