Chapter Thirty-Two

*Bruno's POV*

"Olivia wait," I said, running after her. She ran into the bedroom and shut the door. I tried opening up but she locked it. "Olivia, let me in." "No, you are a bad person." "I'm sorry Olivia. I didn't mean to try to hurt Tiara." "Go away. I don't trust you." I sighed. "Do you want me to try to talk to her?" I turned around and Skylight was standing there. "No it's fine. I know a way to get in there." I walked into the bathroom. The bathroom is connected to my room. I walked through the door into the room. "Olivia, please listen to me." Olivia looked at me. I walked over to her and picked her up. I walked over to the bed and sat down. "Look Olivia, I'm sorry. My anger got carried away. I didn't mean to almost punch Tiara." "Do you promise not to do that again?" "I promise princess." "Bruno, you open up this door right now," Tiara shouted. I rolled my eyes. I place Olivia on the bed and I walked over to the door. I opened it. "What do you want?" "I found your stupid girlfriend in my room looking through my stuff." Tiara was holding Skylight's arm. "So." "I don't want your filthy girlfriend in my room, got it?" I asked, pushing Skylight into me. I wrapped my arms around Skylight. "No one pushes my girlfriend," I said, glaring at Tiara. "I just did." "Don't talk to my dad that way. I may look like a little girl but I will hurt you," Olivia said, standing in front of me. "You don't scare me little kid. Go play with your doll." "Little kid? Little kid?! I act more mature than you do," Olivia said. She kicked Tiara in the shin. "OW!" "That's what you get for messing with my family!" "I want you guys out of this house now." "No you should leave. No one likes you here," Olivia said. "Be quiet." "No you should. Get away from us now. You're so rude to everyone. If anyone is filthy and stupid, it's you so keep on walking you filthy rat before I make you," Olivia said, holding up a fist. Tiara gave us a dirty look and walked away. Olivia turned around and looked at me. "I'm sorry for doing that to your sister, dad. She was getting on my nerves. I feel bad though because I yelled at you for almost hitting her." "Don't Olivia. You were hilarious." "I was?" "Yes. Thanks for doing that for us." "Nobody talks to my family that way." "Come on, let's go get our stuff out of the tour bus," I said. We walked out of the house into the tour bus. We grabbed our stuff and went back into the house. We put our stuff in my room. "Hey, so I was thinking we could go watch a movie downstairs or something," Skylight whispered into my ear, wrapping her arms around my waist. Chills went down my spine. "W...What movie?" "Your choice." "Do you wanna watch a scary movie?" "What movie?" "The Visit." "Sure." "I'll have Presley watch Olivia," I said. "Olivia come here," I said, looking over at Olivia. Olivia walked over to me. "Yes dad?" "Come." We walked out of the room to Presley's room. "Hey Presley, mind watching the little kid while me and Sky watches a movie?" "No I don't. I love little kids." Olivia walked into the room. "We will be back up after the movie. I don't want you getting scared." "Okay." We went downstairs. Skylight sat down while I grabbed some popcorn and a blanket. I walked over and placed the popcorn on the coffee table in front of us. I sat down and wrapped the blanket around me and Skylight. I put on the movie.

Thanks for reading. Please comment